BUILDING CONTENT STRATEGY SEMINAR
The tips, tools and advice you need to build a content strategy
Whether you’re looking to get into content marketing, are responsible for your company’s websites and social platforms, or want to use information and advice to better connect with consumers, you need content strategy to be successful. But what is content strategy and how do you build a successful one?
In this workshop, you will learn about the exciting new discipline of content strategy and a step-by-step method to build one — all with a focus of putting people -- those that will be consuming, commenting, and sharing your content -- first. Beginner to more advanced content professionals will learn how to develop a well thought out strategy that satisfies business objectives. Plus, you’ll get a behind-the-scenes look at how one of Canada’s leading content agencies crafts award-winning strategies for some of Canada’s biggest brands.
In this full-day session participants will explore key concepts of the discipline of content strategy and will apply these ideas to a business case.
You Will Learn
· Define the objectives that will drive your content strategy
· Get to know your audience and their content needs
· Find out what kind of content you have, if it’s reusable, and what gaps exist
· Communicate your strategy and get stakeholder buy-in
· Plan for great content
· Maintain and measure efforts
· Real-world content strategy examples
· A toolkit of templates to use when crafting a content strategy back at your own organization
· An opportunity to get answers to your tough content problems
WHO SHOULD ATTEND
· Writers, editors and social media managers
· User experience and web professionals
· Marketing managers and those crafting content for their organizations
· Agencies looking for a primer on content strategy