Soyez le premier à aimer ceci
Winning companies are rooted in a consumer-centric
approach, keeping a tight pulse on customer experiences.
The consumer continuously evolves. Marketers must
be mindful of this and keep up in real time.
Each customer journey is different. Marketers must engage
with each person in the exact way that works best for them.
Use the right tools to effectively engage consumers across
channels, creating a seamless consumer experience.
• Establish your brand as consumer-centric—not app-centric, not mobile-
centric, not message-centric. Always evaluate tactics and strategies
from the customer’s point of view.
• Replace classic demographic segmentation with behavioral
segmentation methods, based on what your consumer wants and what
they do at the individual level.
• Collect data based on consumer interactions with the brand through a
variety of channels that represent the journeys they take with the brand.
• Watch how the consumer interacts with the brand organically, draw
conclusions about their preferences, and use this information to
• Determine on which channel the consumer prefers (or doesn’t prefer)
to interact with the brand.
• Craft an engagement strategy that focuses on the individual. Personalize
messaging based on individual preferences for content, channel, and
• Develop an efficient, intuitive, and adaptive click path between engage-
ment and the desired outcome to maximize business results.
• Leverage an AI-powered, marketing automation platform that combines
content and context in a cross-channel program (email, app and browser
push notifications, web and mobile in-app messaging, SMS, and social
• Review campaign performance data at a granular level to know how
marketing efforts impact business objectives.
• Implement process and technology improvements to continuously listen
and learn the consumer’s preferences and behaviors, optimize content
and path accordingly, and improve customer engagement in real time.
THE MODERN MARKETING BLUEPRINT: A “HOW-TO” FOR CONSUMER-FOCUSED MARKETERS