Ce diaporama a bien été signalé.
When doing the research and planning I used a variety of
1. Google & the internet in general I used to carry our investigations
into what the target audience wanted , as well as researching
colour schemes , readership figures & looking at other magazines.
2. Microsoft Excel – I used this technology to draw up an action plan.
This software was good because it enabled me to go into detail
concerning what was to happen and when.
3. Polls – I used polls to get feedback on some of my idea’s. I used
polls to answer information such as what people think I should
name the magazine & what age category best suited my magazine.
4. Blog – this was by far the most important piece of software in the
research and planning stage. I used the blog to post questions and
update any viewers on my progress.
As with the planning I used all the previous technologies while creating the
final pages. However I did used some additional technologies when creating
1. Microsoft Word-using Microsoft Word allowed to draft text before
posting it on my blog, by doing this it kept a copy as a backup , as well
as notifying any spelling errors, allowing myself to make any necessary
2. Digital Camera- I used a camera to take images for my magazine. Before
I took my final images I took lots of modelled shots to get myself used
to using the camera.
3. Photoshop – This played a huge part in the making of the media
magazine . It allowed me to manipulate and change images, words &
anything that I wanted to change.
4. InDesign-another important software. This software is the centre on my
magazine . It is where I created the magazine and is where the final
5. PowerPoint is where I did my evaluations of my final media piece.
1. Photoshop- by the end of my media I feel like I have a good
knowledge of Photoshop. I feel like learning how to use it while set a
different task has helped my become more comfortable with using it
2. InDesign-I had no previous experience with InDesign. It is no a
software I would use again unless I needed to . I much preferred
using Photoshop even though the bulk of the project was
recommended to be done in InDesign , however I feel I have grassed
the necessary concepts needed to be able to use it.
3. Digital Camera’s-Before starting this I thought that every camera did
the same things . I learned every camera has different features for a
variety of things . By learning this I am now more able to take better
quality images in the future.
4. Blogging-This was alien to myself. I didn’t even realise it existed.
However after a few tricky hours of trying to get the basis of it I feel
like I now know how to use it. The problem I found is that at our
school , uploading images became tricky for no apparent reason.
5. Polls-these were new to myself , after conducting a few I realised
how vital it is to use polls to gather information to help complete
the task set.