One fine body…
- Greater Boston Area, United States
- Travail Startup Veteran, Corporate Entrepreneurship Consultant, MIT Senior Lecturer
- Secteur Consulting / Advisory
- Site Web conceptspring.com
- À propos Elaine is a startup veteran and corporate entrepreneurship consultant who has brought numerous products to market. She has served at the VP level at 6 companies, including Rethink Robotics, Zeo, Zeemote and SensAble Technologies. She holds 22 patents. As Founder and MD of ConceptSpring, Elaine helps corporate leaders create organizational structures and processes to build new ventures with the speed of a startup. She is also a Senior Lecturer and Entrepreneur-in-Residence at MIT, where she teaches entrepreneurship and corporate entrepreneurship. She is an author and keynote speaker who has addressed audiences all over the world. Elaine holds a BSME and MSME from MIT.