2. Bora Bora
• For many people, the name Bora Bora brings thoughts of jumping
off life’s treadmill and moving to an island paradise. In fact, the
romantic and the world-weary have sought out this magical island
for decades. Bora Bora is entirely surrounded by a world-famous
lagoon, colored a light shade of blue so striking that it resembles
something outside of nature. The lagoon's overwater bungalows
give the expression 'close to nature' literal meaning, as guests can
almost literally roll out of bed into a refreshing swim or any other
watersport. All this is situated under the watchful eyes of Mt.
Pahia and Mt. Otemanu – two green peaks that rise like exotic
island gods, just waiting to be hiked and explored.
3. Bora Bora
• Summer Weather
• The Bora Bora summer months are December, January, February and
March. Summer is the wet season in Tahiti. During these months
there is more chance of rain and the temperatures can be slightly
• Winter Weather
• Bora Bora winter months include June, July, August, September and
October. Winter is the dry season in Tahiti and usually has day after
day of sunshine and blue skies.
• Shoulder Season
• The months of April through May, and November are sometimes
referred to as the 'shoulder' season. Shoulder season occurs each
side of winter, as the weather changes. The moderate days between
seasons have some of the best Bora Bora weather. There are many
advantages to holidaying in Bora Bora during the shoulder season.
4. Bora Bora
• 4x4 Jeep Safari
• Enjoy an adventurous ride around the island of Bora Bora on a 4X4
Jeep Safari. Visit 3 villages and 4 lookout points where you`ll get an
amazing view over the lagoon. Your English-speaking guide will also
take you to the historical site where US Army cannons remain from
World War II. This excursion includes a fruit tasting.
• Aquabike Adventure, Personal Submarine Scooter
• Submerge yourself in Bora Bora`s turquoise lagoon with an
underwater scooter. Progressive immersion is done from a hydraulic
platform and an experienced diver will accompany you during your
time under water.
5. Bora Bora
• BORA BORA BOAT RENTAL
• Enjoy a lagoon excursion aboard your own private boat. The
experience is catered specifically to you. Your knowledgeable
guide will lead the tour and take to you untouched motus and
coral gardens where you`ll snorkel and swim with sharks and rays.
• BORA BORA DREAM, PRIVATE HONEYMOON PHOTO TOUR
• Enjoy a romantic afternoon aboard the Loveboat for a circle
island tour of Bora Bora and a couples photo shoot. You`ll stop to
admire scenic views, go snorkeling in Bora Bora`s famous
turquoise lagoon, and enjoy complimentary champagne served in
a fresh coconut. Photography is included, meaning you`ll leave
with 300 professional photos to remind you of the experience.
6. Bora Bora
• BORA BORA SPORTFISHING
• Enjoy a private charter with a professional and experienced crew.
You will have access to advanced, top-of-the-line fishing equipment
and expert advice for the best fishing advantage. Catch a variety of
fish including blue marlin, mahi-mahi, yellowfin tuna and
• CIRCLE ISLAND TOUR BY JET SKI
• Take in the sights of Bora Bora's spectacular lagoons on your own
jet ski. Half way along the tour, you'll stop at the Strip of White
Sands in shallow turquoise waters to enjoy the blue lagoon and
change drivers. On the private motu (where the movie "Couple's
Retreat" was filmed), enjoy a leisurely stroll on the private island
and watch a coconut show.
7. Bora Bora
• PRIVATE HELICOPTER, SIGHTSEEING TOUR OF BORA BORA
• Enjoy one of the best views of Bora Bora with this incredible
sightseeing tour. You`ll fly over the island in a helicopter and see
amazing aerial views of the majestic Mount Otemanu and Bora Bora`s
stunning turquoise lagoon.
• PRIVATE LAGOON TOUR BY JET BOAT
• Explore Bora Bora`s beauty from above and below sea level during this
spectacular jet boat lagoon tour. Depart from the dock of your hotel on
a jet boat for a memorable lagoon tour. You will visit a magnificent
coral garden and visit with the locals - lemon sharks and stingrays. You
will see life inside and outside the reef and have a great snorkeling
• As you circumnavigate the island (weather permitting), your jet boat
will stop just off Matira`s beautiful white sandy beach, and your boat
will anchor in shallow water. You will then have an opportunity to take
a swim and relax on the beach to the sound of ukulele music while
being served a fresh fruit cocktail.
9. Le Meridien Bora Bora
• Set on the "Pearl of the Pacific," Le Meridien Bora Bora is located
on a six mile long motu islet, facing Otemanu Mountain, within
one of the most beautiful lagoons in the world.
• The hotel has 99 bungalows including 10 beach bungalows, 4
pool beach villas and suites with a private pool and direct access
to the beach and finally 85 overwater bungalows featuring a
large glass floor for stunning views of marine life.
• Le Meridien Bora Bora's turtle sanctuary is a private lagoon that
is home to more than 100 species; the resort is active in
environmental efforts to protect marine turtles, which guests can
experience on site in their natural habitat.
13. Le Meridien Bora Bora
• When you stay at Le Meridien Bora Bora hotel, you will enjoy a
large amount of complimentary activities such as snorkeling,
kayaking, pirogues (flat-bottomed boats), table tennis,
badminton and volleyball in order to enhance your Le Meridien
experience. Also at your disposal will be other recreational
activities including scuba diving, jet skiing, parasailing and
waterskiing for an additional charge.
• A small infinity swimming pool is complemented by a large inner
lagoon where guests can swim among curious fish and turtles.
• The hotel also offers the unique and traditional activity of
Polynesian 'pirogue' sailing. A Vaimere Sailing guided lagoon tour
is available with compliments of Le Meridien Bora Bora from
10:00 to 15:30 each day. Sunbathe, feel the warm wind on your
skin and take in the sights as you gently drift.
16. Le Meridien Bora Bora
• FARE TUPA
• Open from 10:30AM - 5:00PM
• Situated near the swimming pool, the Faré Tupa is the ideal
place to enjoy grated coconuts, refreshing drinks and light
snacks served all day long.
• LE TE AVA
• Light Fare
• Open for Breakfast, Lunch and Dinner
• Located poolside and reminiscent of a traditional Tahitian
village, Le Te Ava offers fresh lunch options in a delightfully
relaxed yet romantic atmosphere.
18. Le Meridien Bora Bora
• LE TIARE
• Local and International
• Open for Dinner
• Set overlooking the resort’s interior lagoon, Le Tiare welcomes its
guests to a unique and stylish setting. Widely renowned as one of
the finest dining experiences in Bora Bora, the cuisine flawlessly
blends local foods with international flavor.
• LE TIPANIE
• Open for Breakfast, Lunch and Dinner
• The charming Le Tipanie serves mouthwatering, international
cuisine. It's the perfect place to enjoy themed dinners in a candlelit
20. Le Meridien Bora Bora
• MIKI MIKI BAR
• Open from 3:00PM - 11:00PM
• Renowned for its romantic view, the Miki Miki Bar is designed to
look like the prow of a ship pointing toward Mount Otemanu. It is
a unique setting where guests can savor a selection of cocktails
and fruit juices while watching the overwhelming beauty of the
sunset across the lagoon.
22. Le Meridien Bora Bora
• Lagoon View Overwater Bungalow
• These overwater bungalows are situated above the water and feature
a view of Bora Bora's stunning lagoon. Inside you will find the largest
glass-panel floor in French Polynesia, an on-demand video system,
iPod/MP3 player dock, thatched ceilings, and a separate bathtub and
a walk-in shower.
• Includes breakfast for two
27. Le Meridien Bora Bora
• 7 Nights in a Lagoon View Overwater Bungalow- $5,174
• Dates used November 7-14
• Transfers not included
• Flights estimated $2,000-$2,500 per person
• All flights to Bora Bora are overnight, travel time approx. 20
hours each ways