2. Making jewelry is simple and fun, and anyone who is willing to learn can do it! All it takes is a little creativity and practice. I learned how to make jewelry from these simple steps, and now it has become a great hobby of mine.
10. Making jewelry is not only fun, but it is relaxing and a great hobby. When you get to become a beading pro, there are many intricate and interesting designs that are possible. When you try it you will get hooked!
12. This is a presentation of my first jewelry collection that I designed and made by hand. I interned for a jewelry company called Vantel Pearls in the Oyster, where I made the jewelry, and where the photographs were taken professionally by the graphic designer.
13. Necklace adjusts with toggle. Sterling Silver beads, chains and spacers, Swarovski crystals and roundel's, and Genuine Akoya Pearls, 18”
36. My inspiration of my new collection came from my love for lace fabric and my love for jewelry. I have only seen jewelry that is made with real lace, or jewelry that is made out of metal to mock real lace. My idea was to make metal lace out of gold or silver and apply it to a gold or silver ring, earring, necklace, or bracelet.
43. My Infinity is Forever Collection was inspired by the infinity symbol. It made me want to create a jewelry line that represents eternity through the symbol, but also through the jewelry. In other words, my jewelry designs will never go out of style, meaning the infinity sign represents my jewelry lasting forever. It can also be sentimental and be purchased for representing something that is good that will live on for eternity.
45. All of my designs are made with Sterling Silver, white gold, yellow gold, and genuine white diamonds. They can be made with any of the three different metals, but the metals can also be combined to make two tone jewelry.