2. Making jewelry is simple and fun, and anyone who is willing to learn can do it! All it takes is a little creativity and practice. I learned how to make jewelry from these simple steps, and now it has become a great hobby of mine.
10. Making jewelry is not only fun, but it is relaxing and a great hobby. When you get to become a beading pro, there are many intricate and interesting designs that are possible. When you try it you will get hooked!
12. This is a presentation of my first jewelry collection that I designed and made by hand. I interned for a jewelry company called Vantel Pearls in the Oyster, where I made the jewelry, and where the photographs were taken professionally by the graphic designer.
13. Necklace adjusts with toggle. Sterling Silver beads, chains and spacers, Swarovski crystals and roundel's, and Genuine Akoya Pearls
14. Close up: Sterling Silver chain and spacers, Swarovski crystals and roundels, and Genuine Akoya Pearls