• What does UX (User Experience) really mean?
• UX and Donald Norman
• Why is UX becoming famous?
• Cognitive science
• Customer Decision Journey
• UX for Web
• Usability and User Interface
• Content Strategy
• Business Activities , Communication
3. What does UX (User Experience) really mean?
• ISO 9241-210 - defines user experience as
"a person's views and reactions that
result from the use or anticipated use of a
product, system or service".
4. UX and Donald Norman
• UX widespread as a result of Donald Norman’s publications in the
• Donald A. Norman has majored in Electrical Engineering and has a
doctorate in Philosophy in Psychology.
5. Why is UX becoming famous?
• Recent advances in mobile, Tab
• Increasing number of e-commerce
6. Main focus : Cognitive science
• Cognitive science is the interdisciplinary scientific study of the mind
and its processes.
9. Usability and User Interface
• Usability really just means making sure that something works well: that
a person of average (or even below average) ability and experience
can use the thing—whether it’s a Web site, a fighter jet, or a revolving
door—for its intended purpose without getting hopelessly frustrated.
• The first rule of usability – Don’t make me think
• We don’t read pages. We scan them.