2. Some factors you should know about Google panda
• It’s a domain level penalty.
• A few low quality posts can drop overall domain ranking.
• Google trust quality sites.
• Google Panda lowers down overall ranking of low quality sites.
• On-site SEO optimization becomes important.
• The quality of a post is taken as a prime factor for ranking.
• Niche based websites are better than generic sites.
3. Understand What Kind Of Website Google Panda Is
Going To Affect.
• A website with low quality (Thin content)
• A website which works as content farm
• A website with useless pages indexed in Google (Same as content
• A website with improper SEO structure
• Duplicate content
• Too many advertisements
• Poor grammar
• Slow site loading time
• SEO over optimization (Black hat SEO)
4. Some of the factors, which I believe most effect site
• Low quality content: Too short, not well researched.
• Poor grammar (Still working on it) Sigh!
• Ad/content ratio
• Too many broken links (404 links)
• Less CTR from Search engines (Poor meta title, weak meta
6. Remove unnecessary pages/posts from Google search
• Useless posts or pages just become a part of search engine and doesn’t add values. So
remove posts and pages from Google search.
Remove Low quality content