SlideShare utilise les cookies pour améliorer les fonctionnalités et les performances, et également pour vous montrer des publicités pertinentes. Si vous continuez à naviguer sur ce site, vous acceptez l’utilisation de cookies. Consultez nos Conditions d’utilisation et notre Politique de confidentialité.
SlideShare utilise les cookies pour améliorer les fonctionnalités et les performances, et également pour vous montrer des publicités pertinentes. Si vous continuez à naviguer sur ce site, vous acceptez l’utilisation de cookies. Consultez notre Politique de confidentialité et nos Conditions d’utilisation pour en savoir plus.
MP-SLDC-DSM Account of Wind and Solar Pooling Stations for the month of February, 2019
MADHYA PRADESH POWER TRANSMISSION COMPANY LIMITED
vkbZ ,l vks : 9001-2008
STATE LOAD DESPATCH CENTRE, Nayagaon, Rampur, Jabalpur
Telephone: (0761) 2970089 Fax: (0761) 2664343 e-mail email@example.com
No.07-05/REG-201/W&S-DSM/154-A/1965 Jabalpur, dtd:-22/07/2019
As Per Distibrution List
Sub: DSM Account of Wind and Solar Pooling Stations for the month of February, 2019 on the basis of MPERC
(Forecasting, Scheduling, Deviation Settlement Mechanism and related matters of Wind and Solar Generating
Stations) Regulations, 2018.
In pursuance to MPERC (Forecasting, Scheduling, Deviation Settlement Mechanism and related matters of Wind
and Solar Generating Stations) Regulations, 2018, SLDC has prepared the DSM Account of Wind Pooling Stations having
combined installed capacity of 10MW and above and Solar Pooling Stations with an installed capacity of 5MW and above
including Wind and Solar Pooling Stations selling InterState and having combined installed capcity less than 10MW and 5
The ABT meter data of the following Pooling Stations has not been received by SLDC neither through AMR nor
through mail from concerned Discoms, despite repeated persuance. As such, the actual generation was replaced with
scheduled generation and accordingly the Deviation Charges of the Pooling Stations are computed by SLDC during the
period of partially missing data.
A) Partial missing data of the Pooling stations:
i. 14.97MW UJAAS-I Rajgarh Biora (3rd
ii. 14.97MW UJAAS-II Rajgarh Biora (3rd
The Generators / Developers / QCA of the following Pooling stations have not furnished the Forecasting and
Availability data for the month of February 2019 to the SLDC. As such, SLDC has computed the Deviation Charges of these
Pooling Stations considering the Availability and Schedules as “Zero”.
i. 11.95MW Wincon Jaora.
The Generators of the following Pooling stations have not appoitment QCA, therefore the DSM account is issued to
the Developers / Generators for settlement of deviaton charges –
i. 50MW NTPC Ltd. Rajgarh.
ii. 250MW Mandhsaur Solar PV Power Project (Gujarkhedi).
iii. 11.95MW Wincon Jaroa.
iv. 4MW Ramesh Steels.
It is observed that some of the ABT meters installed at the pooling station are not time synchronized; SLDC has
taken up the matter with the Generators / QCA for time synchronization. Some Generators / QCA have intimated that they
have taken up the matter with meter manufacturer for time synchronization; meanwhile they have also furnished the time
sync data, the time sync data furnished by the QCA / Generators has been considered for computation of Deviation
Charges. However, Generators / Developers / QCA of the the following pooling stations have neither responded to SLDC
request not furnished the time sync data, as such, the data recorded in the meters have been considered to compute
- 1 -
METER No. QCA NAME
Grid S/s End 33 XB593639
Grid S/s End 33 MPC59595
Grid S/s End 33 MPC59596
The ABT meters installed at the following Solar Generating Stations are recording 15 minutes block wise data on
sliding window principal instead of load survey, thus, blockwise data does not match with midnight data recorded by the
meters. The midnight values are correct; this has been confirmed by M/s Secure Meters Ltd. As such, the monthly
midnight data has been distributed in 15 minutes time block as per injection pattern of solar generation and accordingly
the Deviation Charges have been computed.
i. 12MW Avenger solar pvt Ltd. connected at 132KV S/s Suwasara.
ii. 5.1MW Porwal Auto Component at 132KV S/s Makdon.
As per Clause 9.0 of MPERC (Forecasting, Scheduling, Deviation Settlement Mechanism and related matters of Wind
and Solar Generating Stations) Regulations, 2018, payment to the DSM Account shall be made within 10 days from the date
of issue of this statement. DSM Payments are to be made on the basis of this account only and no further invoicing is
required by SLDC. Payment received after 12 days shall attract simple interest @ 0.04% for each day of delay. SLDC shall
pay to the entities entitled to receive payment on account of Deviation Charges within 2 working days of receipt of the
payments in the “State Deviation Pool Account”. The settlement of Deviation Charges shall be done through State Pool
Account maintained by SLDC. The bank account details are as under:
1. Name of the Bank - BANK OF INDIA
2. Branch - CIVIL LINES BRANCH JABALPUR.
3. Title of the Account - MPPTCL SLDC DSM A/C
4. Bank account No - 940220110000263
5. IFS Code - BKID0009402
6. Branch Code - 9402
7. Type of Account - Current Account.
All QCA’s / Generators are requested to pay the Deviation Charges to the above State Pool Account maintained by
The signed copy of the above DSM account alongwith block-wise details are being sent through email. The DSM
account shall be also be made available on SLDC website www.sldcmpindia.com shortly for downloading by QCA. The
verification, if required, can be done at SLDC.
All the QCA’s / Generators are requested to check and verify the State DSM Account and intimate the
discrepancies observed if any within a period of 15 days.
Chief Engineer (LD)
SLDC MPPTCL, Jabalpur
- 2 -
1. The Chief General Manager (Comml-3), Regional Office, MPPMCL, E-4, Arera Colony, Prakash Parisar, Near Bhojpur
Club, Bhopal-462016, M.P. Jabalpur. Email – firstname.lastname@example.org
2. The Chief General Manager (Comml.), MPMKVVCL, Govindpura, Bhopal, Emailemail@example.com,
3. The Chief Engineer (Comml.), MPPaKVVCL, GPH Compound, Polo Ground, Indore, Email- firstname.lastname@example.org,
4. The Chief Financial Officer, MPPTCL, Jabalpur.
5. The Suptdg Engineer (MT-1), Corporate Office, M.P. Pashchim Kshetra Vidyut Vitaran Co. Ltd., GPH Compound,
Polo Ground, Indore. Emailemail@example.com
6. The General Manager (Comml.-III), O/o MD (CZ) MPMKVVCL, Nistha Parisar., MPMKVVCL, Govindpura, Bhopal,
7. M/s Malwa Solar Power Generation Pvt Ltd. 4th Floor, Dr. Gopaldas Bhawan, 28, Barakhamba Road, Cannaught
Place, New Delhi – 110001, Fax: 0124-4716120. India. Email:firstname.lastname@example.org,
8. M/s WAANPEEP Solar Pvt. Ltd., 602, Western Edge-I, Western Express Highway, Borivali (E), Mumbai-400066, Fax:
022-66444400, Email- email@example.com
9. M/s Focal Energy Solar One India Pvt Ltd., 308 Third Floor, Rectangle One Building D-4, Commercial Complex,
Saket, New Delhi -110017, Fax -011-41704901, Email – kvikas@focal_energy.com
10. M/s Focal Renewable Energy Two India Pvt Ltd., 308, third Floor, Rectangle One Building D-4, Commercial
Complex, Saket, New Delhi -110017, Fax -011-41704901, Email – kvikas@focal_energy.com
11. M/s Solar EnrgyCorroration Of India, D-3, First Floor , Wing-a, ReligareBuliding, Distrcit Centre , Saket, New Delhi
110017,Fax-011-71989244, Email – firstname.lastname@example.org
12. M/s Manikaran Analytics Ltd., 2nd Floor, D21, Corporate Park, Sector-21, Dwarika, New Delhi – 110075 , Email –
13. M/s Reconnect Energy Pvt. Ltd. C-301,Nirvana Courtyard, Nirvana Country Sector 50, Gurgaon 122018 H ,Email –
14. M/s Statkraft Markets Private Ltd., 403, 4th Floor, SalconRasvilas Building, Saket District Centre, New Delhi –
110017, Email – email@example.com
15. M/s ACME Solar Energy (MP) Private Ltd., Plot No.152, Sector-44, Gurgaon-122002(Haryana), Email –
16. M/s Alfa Infraprop Pvt Ltd., NamanMidtown,’A’ Wing, 21st Floor, Senapati Bapat Marg, Elephinstone Road West,
Mumbai-400013, Email –Sanjay.Shah@alfainfraprop.com
17. M/s Regent Climate Connect Knowledge Solutions Pvt Ltd., Appt. 215, Green Tower Society, Plot 7 C, Sector-23,
Dwarka, New Delhi-110075Email - firstname.lastname@example.org, Pranav.email@example.com
18. M/s NTPC Ltd., E-1/72, Arera Colony, Bhopal – 462016, M.P. EMAIL:- firstname.lastname@example.org
19. M/s Mandsaur Solar PV Project, NTPC -Shamgarh,dist- Mandsaur, Dimple Chauraha, Garaut Road, In front of Swaraj
Tractor, Shamgarh – 458883.MP, Email – email@example.com, firstname.lastname@example.org
20. M/s M.P. WIND FARM NAGDA HILL, ENERGY TOWER, 64, B-Sector, Kasturba Nagar,Bhopal-462023, Email-
21. M/s Globus Steel & Power Pvt. Ltd, 308, Third Floor, Rectangle One Building, D-4, Commercial Complex,
Saket N.Delhi-110017, Email: email@example.com
22. M/s PoineerWincomTamaraiTechpark, 7th Floor, S.P. Plot No. 16-20 and 20A, Thiru Vi Ka Industrial
Etate,Enerring Road, Guindy, Chainai -600032 ,Emailfirstname.lastname@example.org
23. M/s Designco Manufacturer & Exporter, LakriFazalpur, Delhi Road, Moradabad-244001, Email:
24. M/s Mittal Processor Pvt. Ltd, 1002-1004, Antriksh Bhawan, 22K. G. Marg, Cannought Place, New Delhi
-110001, email – Mayank.email@example.com, firstname.lastname@example.org – (On
behalf of M/s Ramesh Steels).
25. M/s Vedenjay Power Pvt Ltd., Plot No.4/F/53, Above BOI-Bank, Nai Sadak, Scheme No.78, B Road, Indore-
452010, Email – email@example.com
26. M/s Focal Energy Solar One India Pvt. Ltd. Unit No. 601 & 602, 6th
Floor, Tower B, Emaar Digital Greens
Sector 61, Golf Course Ext. Road , Gurgaon 122002
27. M/s Kreate Technologies LLP 1003,10th Floor Anthriksh Bhavan, 22‐ KG Marg, New Delhi 110001
- 3 -