- Values that can be inferred from
evidence and levers
- Values that we demonstrate by our
Culture map for
How do we behave? What is observable?
- how we work together
- the language we use
- How we collaborate, compete, create,
- The spaces we work in
What are the “rules of the game” (formal
and informal) that drive our behavior?
- Who controls what
- How we make decisions
- How we allocate resources
- What we reward
- Design of the workspace and its rules
(Based on acted values)
- Why do we believe these values will
help us succeed?
- Why do we believe these values give us
competitive advantage in our
© 2013, Dave Gray. Liminl LLC
- What we say we value
- Public statements about values