SlideShare utilise les cookies pour améliorer les fonctionnalités et les performances, et également pour vous montrer des publicités pertinentes. Si vous continuez à naviguer sur ce site, vous acceptez l’utilisation de cookies. Consultez nos Conditions d’utilisation et notre Politique de confidentialité.
SlideShare utilise les cookies pour améliorer les fonctionnalités et les performances, et également pour vous montrer des publicités pertinentes. Si vous continuez à naviguer sur ce site, vous acceptez l’utilisation de cookies. Consultez notre Politique de confidentialité et nos Conditions d’utilisation pour en savoir plus.
Discount Mobility Shop
The Original Lowest Price UK Mobility Retailer
Tips for buying a rollators or walker
• There are several mobility supplies available in the market; especially for
the old people.
• Two most important and easily available are bath seats for elderly and
walking aids for elderly.
• It is advisable to buy a walker for you loved ones that has a physical
disability or too old to walk on their own.
• You are always there by their side for the support, but sometimes they want
to walk without depending on you.
• So, it is advisable to buy the best quality walker for them.
• There are several companies and stores that provide such mobility products
and accessories, but choosing the best one is difficult.
1. You need to take into the consideration a lot of points while purchasing a
walking aid; walker or a rollators. Let us have a look at few of those
important tips for the same. Here we go...
2. Well, you need to consult a therapist before you go to the market for
purchasing a walking aid.
3. Decide the type of walking
aid you want to buy.
If your loved one is bed
ridden and faces difficulty
in going from bed to
bathroom, walker is
advisable rather than
The rollators are for the
ones that has got the
4. If you are buying rollators, decide the number of wheels needed in the
equipment according the support needed. There is tri wheel as well as four
wheel rollators available.
5. Decide if you are buying the ones that has got the seat or the standing ones.
If you are going for the seat one, check if the padding is comfortable and
the brakes can be easily applied.
Discount Mobility Shop
49 - 51 ORSETT ROAD
ESSEX, ESSEX RM17 5HJ