2. New insights into the needs of children in their growth and development and physical, mental, emotional and also spiritual progress is in the forefront. There is a shift in our approach to human health problems giving increasing attention towards behavioral and social aspect of child health.
3. The richness of the heritage of yoga and spirituality is gaining sharper focus through modern scientific research. The wisdom of the East is being restated in a terminology that is familiar to the west. Dissemination of research findings has played a vital role in establishing the efficacy of the integrated approach of yoga therapy.
4. Children now face stressful situations at a more early age. It has a huge impact on the child’s personality and maturity. If affects their coping ability for latter part of their lives.
5. HOW DO STRESSED CHILDREN REACT? TENSION OUTLETS Destructive activity, fear, anger, anxiety, temper, tantrums, aggressive, irritable Emotional Poor memory, poor concentration Mental Bedwetting, eating disorders, stammering, diarrhea, back pain Physical
6. HOW DO STRESSED CHILDREN REACT? TENSION OUTLETS Disbelief in God and ethical values Spiritual Solitary behavior, mistrust Social