THE GOOD 1. The Positivity is Infectious.
2. I made new friends.
3. I am learning new things.
4. I am being challenged.
5. I am happy.
1. Serious lack of funds.
2. Some subjects were a little difficult.
3. Trying to balance family life with college life.
1. Keeping focused throughout the year.
2. Giving more time to subjects that I find difficult.
3. Being more assertive in a group assignment environment.
BALANCE 1. College definitely got more of my time this year.
2. Family time was in between college work and study.
3. I tried to do all my college work in college so I would have more
family time at home.
4. I have be a little selfish with my time or else I will suffer at exam
5. I am able to keep a good balance between family and college
NEXT YEAR 1. New subjects.
2. New challenges.
3. New friends.
4. Lots of hard work.