Cairo but have valid UAE residence till 2018 and can attend within 1month
Retrun to my work from Feb 2015 after 2 years unpaid meternity
Looking for new opportunity
Seeking a challenging position with a multinational corporation whereby my technical, interpersonal,
presentational, and communicational skills can be applied and enhanced in the field of business
administration. Operations and social media.
qualifications Special personal skills:.
Highly self-motivated and self-driven agent.
Thinks laterally and creatively.
Excellent negotiations skills
Team oriented and able to operate with an ideal team spirit.
Ability to work under pressure and meeting tight deadlines.
Ability to handle multiple tasks & arranges them according to its priorities.
Excellent command of both written & spoken English language.
Excellent knowledge on all Vodafone products and services.
Good reporting skills.
Excellent communication skills
Presentable, Social, Hard working, broad minded energetic
Ability to work as a member of team or independently
Learning new advanced skills, dealing with more people and making new relations
Valuing contributions from others regardless of culture or status
Creating trust through open and direct communications
Arranging clear means of communication and decision making
Organizational skills including multiple projects and prioritizing
Big sense of urgency and action-biased ,positive attitude
Education Bachelor of Commerce- May 2003
Cairo University. (MAY 2003)
Courses included: Management, Accounting, Marketing, Marketing Research.
Elham Abbas Sayed
ARRAB REBUBLIC OF EGYPT
402 Front of Easy sport club Elmokatam ,Cairo, EGY
UAE mobile: +971501010740
Egy mobile: +201007100078
JANUARY 2008 till Oct 2015
CREDIT RISK MANAGEMENT ( VODAFONE EGYPT) - OPERATIONS DEPARTMENT
High usage and fraud team leader
• Act as first line defense for company bad debt.
• Responsible for detecting and investigating both the consumer and corporate fraud cases
accurately and in a timely manner and at the same time, ensure delighting our
• Review accounts on the High Usage applications, and taking proper action to secure
• Ensure that all the new accounts (corporate – consumer) do not have any previous
accounts suspend – deactivated non payments.
• Conduct outbound calls when necessary aiming at minimizing risk of accounts.
• Handle several COPS applications that support the HU function.
• Generate daily and periodic reports highlighting any probable risks.
• Track CB centrals, VOIP. And any other potential fraud cases.
• Show a high level of communication skills in dealing with other divisions.
• Demonstrate a real sense of customer orientation towards our internal and external
• Keep a well-organized archiving system for relevant data in a timely matter. (G –Drive)
Cooperate with the fraud team in controlling fraud cases.
• To be customer-oriented, with commendable phone-manners and etiquette; should
display excellent negotiation skills when handling complaints.
• Quality examination of daily reports.
• To be well organized in archiving and filing all relevant data and documents related to
cases to be presented when required (All files should be timely updated with no
• Daily accurate review of all assigned accounts on the HU application towards higher
workload, as regards to accept rescheduling and extra work during outages and crisis
• Prompt daily addressing to cases within 3 working hours, especially during promotion
• Timely handling and updating (within the specified deadline) of Daily Monitored
Accounts, VoIP, House Phones, New Service, CB centrals, suspension cases’ analysis,
And any other potential fraud cases, Double Check and other reports (and analysis data-
• To play a significant role in increasing the team’s collected amounts by making flexible
deals and following up on them.
• Success rate of PTPs.
• Producing sound and valid ideas and suggestions; flexibility in handling sudden tasks;
and creativity and innovation in providing the team with useful tools aimed at
Oct 2015 till now act as call center supervisor :
• Insured implementation of call center policies, operations and performance standards
were understood and followed by agents.
• Perform statistical analysis for each individual agent providing coaching to insure
adherence to statement of work.
• Develop process efficiencies to improve quality.
3. • Score each team member on the mid and yearly appraisal according the performance
• Talking people surveys and requirements and cascade it to the higher management.
• Monitor all system output to ensure the integrity and quality of each report.
February 2007 –December 2007
Consumer Activation Senior Representative ( VODAFONE EGYPT) – trade line department
• Facilitate and provide high level of customer service to the sales channels to ensure the
satisfaction of our clients and to meet department goals
• Own and manage the relationship with sales channels by resolving calls effectively and
• Ensure service level agreements are met and maintained
• Conduct all the customer’s related activities that are being reported by sales including
(SIM swap, activate new lines, erase hotline, and activate international & roaming etc.)
• Provide the sales channels with accurate and timely information
• Communicate positively with all involved parties in order to facilitate the sales
reception of the expected distinguished service
• Create and promote an environment that fosters both individual and team advancement
to ensure the outstanding delivery of customer service to all sales channels
• Follow up to ensure resolving the sales problems on time
Retail activation during that 6 month :
Active all types of lines on spot to make high level of customer satisfaction .
September 2005 – February 2007
Customer Operations representative ( RAYA HOLDING COMPANY) - - customer
Provide high level of corporate customer satisfaction.
Create a smooth communication channel with other divisions within COPS departments
to resolve customer problems and requests when needed.
Follow up all customers' related issues and provide timely feedback to Vodafone Egypt
Provide customers with right recommendations and actions.
Handle different projects that help in improving the workflow, processes and procedures
Aligning customer service policies & systems with the company’s objectives.
Capable of handling customers' complaint.
Rewards Received while working in Vodafone.
Quality award ( two times)
Languages Arabic : Mother tongue
English: first foreign language – fluent
- Customer Operations Initial Training (vodafone)
- AECR (vodafone)
- Professional Diploma Of Accounting, includng :
Quick Books 2002
- Attended intensive English and computer courses in Berlitz language center sponsored by the
Future Generation Foundation (FGF).
- Basic Business Skills Acquisition BBSA Courses.
Marital status: married
Birth date: 21 Jan, 1982
Place of Birthc: Egypt