• 1. Skooter says ...
• 3.In Car Safety
• 4.Is my bicycle safe?
• 5.Why should I wear a helmet?
• 6.Will others be able to see me?
• 7.Be Bright On Your Bicycle!
• 8.Holding Hands
• 9.Green Cross Code
• 10.People Who Help Us
4. 1.Skooter says ...
Do you want to keep safe in the
street, in the car or when
and try to guess the riddles!
6. 3.In Car Safety
Hi Kids - I want to tell you
how to stay safe in the
When travelling in the
car, make sure you
always wear your seat
belt. A seat belt helps
keep you safe when the
car stops suddenly.
7. 3.In Car Safety
Never stand between the two front seats
when the car is moving because if there is a
crash you will be thrown forwards and this
could cause injury to yourself and other
8. 3.In Car Safety
• When the car is moving, do not shout at,
• or fight with your brothers and sisters,
• or do anything else that may distract the
• This could cause the driver to crash.
9. 4.Is my bicycle safe?
• Before you go out on your bicycle,
make sure everything is in good working
order. Always take the time to check that
the brakes and lights are working properly
and that the reflectors are clean.
10. 4. Is my bicycle safe?
• Check your tyres for air and
Pinch the tyres from the side
to check for air.
11. 4. Is my bicycle safe?
• Too big or too small may
cause you to lose control.
12. 5.Why should I wear a
• If you fall off your bicycle
and hit your head you could
be very seriously hurt. You
should wear a helmet every
time you ride your bicycle
because it helps protect the
• Never Ever Ride Your
Bicycle Without Wearing A
13. 6.Will others be able to
• It is very important that other road
users, especially drivers, can see
you when you are riding your
• REMEMBER! It can be difficult for
drivers to see cyclists. By wearing
bright or reflective materials it will
be easier for them to see you!!!
14. 7.Be Bright On Your Bicycle!
• Make sure your bicycle is fitted with
reflectors - usually a red rear reflector, a front
white reflector, front and rear spoke
reflectors and amber pedal reflectors.
15. 8.Holding Hands
Why do I need to hold
hands with a grown
Boys and girls need to
hold hands with a
grown up to keep safe
16. 9.Green Cross Code
Find a safe place to
cross, then stop.
What is a safe place?
There are also people
who help us to cross the
road: Police officers,
traffic wardens, and
school crossing patrols.
17. 9.Green Cross Code
• 1. Find a safe place to cross, then
• 2.Stand on the pavement near the
• 3. Look all around for traffic and
• 4. If traffic is coming, let it pass.
Look all around again.
• 5. When there is no traffic near,
walk straight across the road.
• 6. Keep looking and listening for
traffic while you cross.
18. 10.People Who Help Us
• If we are trying to cross a
road that is very busy
there are certain people
who can help you to get
20. I wear it day and night,
and if there is a crash I won´t die.
21. A very snooty man is besides him in the street,
when he doesn’t want you to pass he goes red
22. Everyone step at me,
but I don’t step anyone
Everyone asks about me, but I don’t ask anyone.
23. Make a test
• When we are walking in the streets we are...:
• C) passengers
26. • When we are with our family in the car and we reach a
crossroad and our mother says: ``We´ve got
A) We can pass before other vehicles come.
B) We must let other vehicles pass and then pass
C) We must let other vehicles pass.
29. • Vehicles like bombers, ambulances, police…Have the
A) Only in urban ways.
B) If they have an emeregence.