2. Input and output devices
• I will tell you about different input and output devices of a
computer. What are the functions of these input and output devices
and which are come in input category and which are come in the
• First of all I will tell you about the input devices and the definition is
• The devices used to give the computer data or commands the
example is mouse, keyboard scanner etc.
• The output device definition is
• The devices to which the computer writes data. Often converts the
data into a human readable form. Example is Monitor and printer
• Here are the different input and output devices.
3. Input and output devices
• In list of input and output devices, mouse is an input device. Mouse
is operated by user and users move it across a desk surface in order
to point to a place on a display screen and to select an option from
the screen. The mouse is an Integral part of the GUI (graphical user
interface).without mouse many difficulties come to operate the
• In list of input and output devices keyboard is an input device. It is
used to write text.it includes the alphabet, numbers and some other
keys like shift, control (and used in conjunction with other buttons).
Insert, delete button etc. used independent and perform editing
4. Input and output devices
• In list of input and output devices Microphone is an input device.
The Microphone main function is to convert sound waves into audio
signals. The microphone is used for recording the sound as well as
voice chatting through internet like using Skype calling, Facebook
video calling Etc.
• In list of input and output devices Scanner is an input device
.Scanner captures images from photographic prints, posters, and
magazine, Pages and similar sources for computer editing and
display. Scanners come in and flatbed types and for scanning black-
and-white only, or color. Very high resolution scanners are used for
scanning for high-resolution printing, but lower resolution scanners
are adequate for capturing images for computer display.
5. Input and output devices
• Digital Camera
• A Digital camera records images in digital form that can be fed to a
computer. Kodak, Canon, and several other companies make digital
• OUTPUT LIST
• The Monitor is output device the main function of the monitor is to
display the computer output.it displays the video and graphics
• by the computer through the video card. It is similar to TV but
display the screen at much higher resolution.
6. Input and output devices
• Printer is an external hardware which connected to the computer.
The main function of printer is it takes data from the computer and
generates the hard copy of that data. Printer is one of the most
important peripherals which are used in the bookshop, offices.
• In list of input and output devices speakers is an output device. The
Speaker of a computer connected to the sound card of the
computer.it is used to alert the user .it is also used for music.
7. Input and output devices
• It is also an output device which can show the computer screen and
project a large version of it onto a flat surface. Projectors are used in
presentation meeting, so that everyone in the room can view the
8. Input and output devices
• Thanks for watching for more information