Is a new technology that enables WiFi routers to communicate with each
other to share access to the internet.
Routers adaptively learn the different paths to get to a particular router.
Routers have a unique pipelining technology that enables them to learn to
hand off a stream of packets without any delay. This cuts the transmission
time of repeater packets to half.
Networks are self healing. If a router fails or loses power, other routers will
perform its functions.
Is patented: difficult or impossible for other companies to copy.
Is actively updated with a strong innovative R&D team so it can continue to
Uses standard OTS WiFi routers that are proven to be excellent for outdoor
use and that are low cost elements.
4. The Solution
Combining our propriety hyMesh™ technology with
its Linux/WiFi based platform, to the inexpensive
non-proprietary HW from Ubiquiti
hyMesh™ offers a robust Layer-3 mesh network
technology with the added benefit of a virtual Layer-
2 connectivity where required.
Different hyMesh antenna can be chosen, depending
absorption characteristics of the environment.
5. Technical Features/Setup
1. Interoperable with any WiFi device
2. Low cost Ubiquiti platform
(solid outdoor performance -30 to 55 DEGC)
3. Multi-Channel Backhaul (Spatial Re-use)
4. Mesh with multiple hops (30) have been achieved.
5. Configuration free
6. Supports AP & Backhaul capabilities
7. Self-healing network
7. WiFi Deployment with hyMeshTM
1 - 4 Km
System to connect Access Points to
the Internet using hyMeshTM
Backhaul 5.8 GHz
(150 - 500 Mbps)
hyMeshTM Backhaul at 5.8GHz (150
– 500 Mbps). Each unit operating at
one of two frequency channels f1
Wand 1 Wand 2 Wand 3 Wand 4
5.8 GHz Back Haul Node
& 2.4 GHz Access Point
8. HyMesh™ with Wifi
• This simple network uses a
single 5.8 GHz hyMesh™
Gateway at the point of
connection to Fiber.
• Two easy to mount dish
antennas are connected to
the Gateway to provide
coverage in both directions
9. HyMesh™ Grid with Wifi
• All other points uses
hyMesh™ Wand which
combines a 5.8GHz
hyMesh™ Node and a
2.4GHz hyMesh™ AP in a
single portable easy to
• Connection to power is all
14. Showcasing the hyMesh
• More than 10,000 event-goers, administrative staff, and artists were
able to enjoy internet service at all four corners of the Calgary Prince’s
Extend Internet Service
2014 Calgary Folk Music Festival
16. Comparison of User Speeds for
1G 2G 3G 4G WiFi
17. Roll-out Requirements
What are the requirements for network roll out?
– Access to street level sites (cafes – lamp posts –
homes) with AC power.
– Fiber or high speed ADSL access to the internet at
one or more points in the network.
– Holding license for required Wi-Fi frequency
bands or partner up with other ISP holding such.
18. How to offer this technology commercially?
• Customer can opt-in the service easily via online channels.
• Easy three steps to start using the service.
• Multiple Payment channels (SADAD, Credit Cards, Voucher…etc)
•Type (Prepaid – Post-
Enjoy the service!
•Receive a username
and password to
access the service
19. For more Info & Demo
Contact us on: email@example.com
Svein Gaute Bleivik, CEO
Agent & Partner for Inovatian