SlideShare utilise les cookies pour améliorer les fonctionnalités et les performances, et également pour vous montrer des publicités pertinentes. Si vous continuez à naviguer sur ce site, vous acceptez l’utilisation de cookies. Consultez nos Conditions d’utilisation et notre Politique de confidentialité.
SlideShare utilise les cookies pour améliorer les fonctionnalités et les performances, et également pour vous montrer des publicités pertinentes. Si vous continuez à naviguer sur ce site, vous acceptez l’utilisation de cookies. Consultez notre Politique de confidentialité et nos Conditions d’utilisation pour en savoir plus.
Presentation held at the webinar "Online Teaching Reshape Education during and after COVID-19", jointly held by UNESCO-ICHEI, UNESCO IITE, INRULED, Southern University of Science and Technology, and Tsinghua University China. There were launched six guidelines for teachers, students, parents and communities, principals and educational administrators, learning technologies and platforms, and personal data security.
Also the webinar bring together educational actors worldwide to talk about their experiences and lessons learned regarding online teaching during COVID-19 and share their views on how these will reshape education.
education: challenges and
lessons learnt in Romania
Assoc. prof. dr. Gabriela Grosseck
West University of Timisoara, Romania
Prof. univ. dr. Carmen Holotescu
“Ioan Slavici” University of Timisoara, Romania
Online Teaching Reshape Education during and after COVID-19
3 June 2020
7steps approach 11 March 2020
1. What is the appropriate technology?
2. Training to use the appropriate technology.
3. Create a virtual space for your course within institutional LMS.
4. Prepare lessons for online teaching.
5. Seek constant feedback from students.
6. Communicate with social media.
7. Other aspects to consider: health, self-care, socio-emotional
learning, balancing work and life, emotional hygiene,
disinformation burnout, ethics …
Bran, R., & Grosseck, G. (2020). Press RESET: Digitalising Education in Disruptive Times. Revista Romaneasca pentru Educatie Multidimensionala, 12(1Sup2), 39-48. https://doi.org/10.18662/rrem/12.1sup1/245
Restoring and Resetting Education
“The pandemic represents a rare but narrow window of
opportunity to reflect, reimagine and reset our world.”
Professor Klaus Schwab, Founder and Executive Chairman, World Economic Forum
• the pandemic has changed how
learners around the globe are
educated (in April 91% from 194
• new solutions for education - rapidly
adopted, could bring much needed
• teachers and students acquired new
digital, learning and facilitating skills
• given the digital divide, new shifts in
education approaches could widen
equality gaps - worldwide only 60%
could be online, in Romania too.
This crises: opportunity to remind
ourselves of the skills students need in
this unpredictable world:
• informed decision making,
• creative problem solving, and
perhaps above all,
We should rethink the role of a resilient and quality Education:
• motivate teachers to learn continuously (in in/formal programs,
• adopt open educational practices/blended learning, integrate OERs
• programs for infrastructure, connectivity
• promote Open Education principles
• transparent public-private partnerships
• recovery instrument NextGenerationEU: supporting distance learning
and digital skills development
• projects for opening up education, micro-credentials for formal
recognition of different learning paths (MOOCs)
• collaboration for sharing best practices, for communities of practice
of teachers and policy makers
• for adopting UNESCO Recommendations for OER/Dynamic Coalition
FB, LinkedIn, Researchgate, Google Scholar, Slideshare