SlideShare utilise les cookies pour améliorer les fonctionnalités et les performances, et également pour vous montrer des publicités pertinentes. Si vous continuez à naviguer sur ce site, vous acceptez l’utilisation de cookies. Consultez nos Conditions d’utilisation et notre Politique de confidentialité.
SlideShare utilise les cookies pour améliorer les fonctionnalités et les performances, et également pour vous montrer des publicités pertinentes. Si vous continuez à naviguer sur ce site, vous acceptez l’utilisation de cookies. Consultez notre Politique de confidentialité et nos Conditions d’utilisation pour en savoir plus.
Topic : Various Media for Advertising
Name: Goswami Gayatri M.
Year : 2015-2016
Enrolment No : PG13101011
Email ID : firstname.lastname@example.org
Paper no.:15 Mass Communication and Media
Studies : an introduction
Submitted to: Department Of English
Smt. S. B. Gardi
M. K. Bhavnagar University
Tele Marketing Advertising
Yellow Pages Advertising
News paper Advertising
Purchas point Advertising
• Radio advertising in India was started in 1967
when a commercial service on „Vividh Bharati‟ was
•“Radio is a universal medium enjoyed by people
at one time on another during the day at home , at
work , and even in the car”.
• It provides a very large coverage of audience in
urban and rural areas. Now almost every family has
a radio set in our country.
• Commercial broadcasting is a major source of
• Even illiterate people are covered under
this media. It can convey message even to small
• Commercial television advertising was introduced in
India on January 1, 1976 on the pattern of All India
• Independent station and cable offer new
opportunity to pinpoint local audience .
• It is said that today television advertising
is the best selling media ever invented.
• sponsored programs have also been started on
television in India.
• It is also known by the name of “Doordarshan” in
• Television makes full use of sight, sound and motion
and thereby maximizes impact on
•The Internet facility has developed around for some 30
• It actually began in the early 1960 in USA, where the
US Department of Defense saw it as a means of
supercomputer communication for researchers and
military facilities across the country.
• At present, Internet the fastest growing medium in
history, offers incredible opportunities for a wide range
of people in both business and advertising. For
advertisers, there is a whole new world of potential
“This is our commitment to use our service , is
that face book's a free service . it is free now ,it
will always be free . We make money through
having advertisement and things like that”
by Mark Zuckerberg
• Press advertising is the most
popular and effective method of
• It has become the part of the
culture and political life of
• Press Advertising media
divided in two
• forms : 1) Newspaper (NP)
2) Magazines and
• “Newspapers are one of the traditional mediums
used by businesses, both big and small alike , to
advertise their businesses.”
•NP Newspapers are bought largely for their news
• Newspapers may be national/local daily/weekly.
• They can be used for local, national
and regional market coverage.
• Allows you to reach a huge number of people in a
give a geographic area .
• Free help in creating and producing AD copy is
Magazines and journals
•They offer selective circulation throughout
the country at a cost within reasonable
• These are published periodically at
i.e., weekly, fortnightly, monthly, quarterly
• Magazines and Journals are read at
leisure and with care when the reader is
mentally prepared to receive the
• Film is an audio visual medium of
communication and offers wide
opportunities to the advertiser to
screen commercial films and slides
produced by them.
• Today cinema is an important and
effective media of advertising.
• Through the merits of the product
are presented to the audience
1) Straight Advertising film
2) Documentary film
3) Sponsored film
• so in the film Advertising that kind of film :