3. Google Search Console is a tool which helps you monitor,
maintain & troubleshoot your site’s presence in Google
Reports & measures your site’s traffic & performance.
4. Helps in Crawling &
Helps in Reindexing.
Report : Provides Google
SERP Data – Queries,
You get notified for
Helps in Indexing
Provides security related
Updates about Internal
& External Links.
WHY TO USE IT?
5. Search for “Google Search Console”
Add your Website by Selecting “Add your Property”
HOW TO USE IT?
7. Shows total clicks, impressions,
CTR date wise
Shows Queries typed by people
List of pages with total clicks &
List of Countries & Devices where
traffic is coming from
8. Inspects if the URL is on Google
Shows if the Page is indexed on mobile
Tells you if it is secured with HTTPS
9. Shows how many pages
have been Indexed and
how many have not along
Helps you Index sitemaps
10. Detects when the website gets a penalty or SPAM
SECURITY & MANUAL ACTIONS
11. Shows the overall experience of a site on Mobile
Shows how many pages are secured
12. Lists out every Internal & External Links.
Links from outside your property Links from your property to your
to your property property
13. Google Search Console Tool
More details about Google Search Console
Learn SEO & Digital Marketing from Digital Pundit