1. For more information contact [email_address] or tel: 0207 921 5388 Greg Snook Business Development Executive Mobile Interactive Group mCommerce Presentation
3. Our Mobile Business Mobile Web & Apps Mobile CRM & Comms Interactivity & Messaging mCommerce & Payments Digital Design & Build Cross Platform Loyalty Live Event Technology Mobile Marketing & Strategy Mobile Advertising Platform Media Sales & Campaign Management Rich Media Innovation Creative Build & Development Technology Digital Advertising
7. ATM / Branch Finder Augmented reality application Overview Barclaycard approached Mobile Interactive Group to develop an Augmented Reality experience to enable their customers to locate Barclays ATM machines, branches and retailers participating in the Contactless payment scheme. Strategy We enabled ‘real-world’ navigation though augmented reality within the mobile handset’s view finder. Layar, the augmented reality application, was found to be the most efficient platform to take this to market. New Toy built a number of platforms to integrate the geocoding of the relevant Points of Interest. This was enabled for the Layar browser across iPhone and Android Results 20,000 Points of Interest including Barclays branches, ATMs and Contactless retailers Currently averaging over 1500 visits per week (UK) Launched in partnership with Samsung as exclusive content to promote Samsung Galaxy portal.
8. Mobile design and user experience Overview Launched in May 2010, the Your M&S mobile web site is a complete search and purchase site for Marks and Spencer, representing the first large-scale deployment to the mobile web by a UK high street retailer. The site features the complete set of product ranges, account management and store locator. Strategy M&S decided on a technology route for the site build, but requested New Toy to define a set of visual standards and design guidelines for the site that accurately reflected, and enhanced, the world-famous brand. We defined key user journeys as a basis for the design. Results A consistently effective, on-brand user experience across a complete range of mobile devices Since may 2010 – over 1.2m unique visitors to the site, 13,000 who purchased goods “ An excellent example of well crafted and optimised mobile form design” Forum Nokia
9. MyO2 iPhone application Overview The My O2 iPhone application provides consumers on the O2 network with an easy-to-read dashboard showing their account history to date. The app provides access to account details, billing statements broken down by voice minutes, SMS and data usage and also displays when the next payment is due. Results No.1 in the App store within 3 days of launch. Over 200,000 downloads to date
10. Fantasy Football application Overview Create a compelling interactive experience for players of the Telegraph Fantasy Football League. Results Over 30% of users now use the app as their sole means of accessing the game.
11. Worldwide Football application Overview BBC Worldwide, the commercial arm of the BBC approached Jigsaw to develop an iPhone application to launch around The World Cup. The app brings the BBC’s unique take on Sport, In this case Football to a global audience. The app is available globally. Initially the app will bring users the latest news from The World Cup along with in-match updates and updates from the tournament. Later in the year the app will provide news and commentary on English, Scottish, French, German Italian and Spanish leagues
13. Mobile internet + strategy Overview Rimmel’s media agency, OMD, asked MIG to develop a mobile strategy to provide fresh and engaging mobile content and keep Rimmel fans coming back for more. Strategy We designed a dynamic mobile web site that refreshed with their product release schedule every 6-8 weeks. Content included access to free samples, video downloads of Rimmel brand ambassadors (Kate Moss, Sophie Ellis Bextor, Lily Cole) how-to make-up tips, social content, application downloads and more. Results Over 40%of users on the site go on to download or register Over 1/3 of CRM scheme members return to the site monthly 145,000 downloads...so far Winner – Best Use of Mobile, Festival of Media, Valencia 2010
14. iPad application Overview The Sun wanted to bring the nation’s favourite red-top to the best new reading device in the world in its entirety – page by page. Strategy Mobile Interactive Group designed a compelling user interface to render the content to enable the Sun to be downloaded every day. Results The Sun app, retailing at £4.99, became the No1 iPad application in iTunes stores around the world, leading to significant, revenue, excellent PR, and a new generation of hi-tech readers.
16. Thank you for taking time to look through the presentation, if you would like any further information or would like to book an appointment to talk more about your companies mobile strategy and how MIG can help your company, contact me on; Greg Snook Business Development Executive Email – [email_address] Tel – 0207 921 5388 dd