18. Examples of Reed in partnership with Government Tourism Development & Investment Market (TDIM) is organized by Reed Exhibitions with the support of the Department of Tourism & Commerce Marketing – Government of Dubai. Reed Sinopharm is a 50/50 partnership with CPEC, the trade show organizing subsidiary of state-owned Sinopharm, China’s largest pharmaceutical company International Security National Resilience (ISNR), Abu Dhabi, is organized by Reed Exhibitions in cooperation with the UAE Ministry of Interior
19. Examples of Reed in partnership with Venues and Cities Barcelona - Alimentaria Exhibitions SA is a joint venture between Reed and Fira de Barcelona Vienna - Reed manages Messe Vienna and develops its exhibition business Cannes - Reed brings over 75,000 participants to the Palais des Festivals each year London - Reed is a stakeholder in the ExCel exhibition and conference centre Abu Dhabi - Reed has a long-term agreement with the Abu Dhabi National Exhibitions Company (ADNEC) to organise events in the new state-of-the-art halls.
20. Reed in partnership with Organizers / Publishers Fresh RM is a joint venture between Reed UK and Montgomery Exhibitions (MEL) in the food/hospitality sector Reed has a majority interest in Reed Exhibitions Alcantara Machado , Latin America’s leading organizer Reed Huabo is a joint venture between between Reed Exhibitions China and Shenzhen Sinoexpo Reed works in partnership with Restec and ITE Moscow to organize events in Russia
21. Americas - Examples of relationships with Trade Associations Global Gaming Expo (G2E), the premier gaming trade show, is organized by Reed Exhibitions and the American Gaming Association The Professional Golfers’ Association of America (PGA) and Reed have a partnership to organize three leading golf trade shows in Orlando, Toronto and Las Vegas Reed and the Vision Council of America have a joint venture to organize Vision events in Las Vegas, New York and Chicago Reed organises Agrishow, Brazil’s leading agribusiness event, in partnership with ABIMAQ, the Brazilian Machinery & Equipment Association
22. Europe - Examples of relationships with Trade Associations Reed Exhibitions and the Society of Petroleum Engineers are co-organizers of Offshore Europe FIBO , Germany’s leading event for fitness and leisure, is supported by the country’s key associations Federation des Industries Nautique – Reed has the management contract to organize the Salon Nautique de Paris (Paris Boat Show) Maison et Objet is organized by SAFI, a joint venture between Ateliers d’Art de France and Reed Exhibitions
23. Asia Pacific - Examples of relationships with Trade Associations Melbourne Convention and Marketing Bureau - Reed Travel Exhibitions has the license to organize Asia Pacific Incentive and Meetings Expo (AIME) Reed has a partnership with the Society for Pharmaceutical Manufacturing Professionals (ISPE) - to organize ISPE Singapore Conference, part of Interphex Asia The Japan Jewellery Association is co-organizer with Reed Exhibitions Japan of International Jewellery Tokyo (IJT) Reed Tradex organizes Worlddidac Asia and Worlddidac Vietnam on behalf of Worlddidac , the global association for education and training