Vous avez besoin de Flash Player 9 (ou plus) pour voir les présentations.
Nous ne l’avons pas détecté sur votre ordinateur. Pour l’installer, accédez à here.
Setting up a Twitter Handle
• Establish a Twitter handle and profile that sets the expectation for your
followers. Be clear in the handle bio and description as to what you will
be focusing on and who you represent.
• The name of the company should be included in at least your bio, and
ideally your handle (this will help people find your brand) as well.
• Disclose whether the handle will be maintained by one individual or a
team of people within the company.
• Shel Isreal recommends users “show” themselves with a real photo (or
at least an avatar). Your followers want to see that you’re a real
• Define the roles and responsibilities internally amongst your team
members (including how frequently your Tweets should be updated,
who should and should not be followed/responded to, and how you
should respond in various situations).