41. “There are old bikers and there are
bold bikers, but there are no old, bold
42. If you are in an accident
• 1. Check that everyone is ok.
• 2. Call the police.
• 3. Don’t sign anything.
• 4. Take notes and take pictures.
• 5. Get insurance information.
• 6. Don’t admit fault or accuse other driver.
• What should you wear on your head when
driving a motorcycle?
• What can happen if you drive fast on a very wet
• What should you do when you are about to take
• Which lights should you use at night?
• How many people should ride a motorcycle?
• What should you do when there is an ambulance
44. Role play
• One person is a drunk driver, and the other is
a policeman who has stopped them.
• One person is a crazy, fast driver who drives
badly, and the other is someone in the car