A list of the removal of www-search.info is not necessarily subjective, and the following is the real troubles a net users who really want to seek helps on computer forum, and still can not solve the trouble.
2. Basic Information about
• WWW-SEARCH.INFO is a browser hijacker that comes
bundled with adware and malware. This is because this
fake search engine is only used for business. In general,
WWW-SEARCH.INFO implants ads into search results
to get advertising revenue. When this browser hijacker
gets into your PC, the settings of web browsers will be
modified automatically. You will get a lot of strange
search results and even advertisements when you do
searches online. Do not click on any ads promoted this
browser hijacker. Once the changes take effect, this
browser hijacker will take over the browsers. In addition,
WWW-SEARCH.INFO can cause redirection to other
unfamiliar websites. It is possible that some of
suspicious ads are created by hackers to distribute
dangerous viruses to computers.
3. Basic Information about
• If you run a search in Google, you will be unable to get the result
you wanted after clicking a link. The purpose of this browser hijacker
is to collect web traffic and advertising revenue for sponsored sites.
WWW-SEARCH.INFO must be removed from Windows operating
system. This is because WWW-SEARCH.INFO alerts the search
results from Google. It is suggested that you remove WWW-
SEARCH.INFO once it appears. Its presence can also slow down
the system performance and even security. It is able to corrupt the
system performance and degrade the running speed. The goal is to
force you to visit sponsored web pages and collect web traffic.
Worst of all, this browser hijacker exploits the IE vulnerabilities to
perform evil plans. Besides, this browser hijacker displays a variety
of banners, pop-ups and web portals on its own page. So hopefully
the following removal instruction can help you eliminate this vicious
intruder. If you are eager to remove WWW-SEARCH.INFO, please
read the following removal instruction.
4. Manually Remove www-search.info
• !!! Please note: You can remove WWW-
SEARCH.INFO Browser Hijacker
manually. However, you should proceed at
your own risk. Any of these interventions
might render your system inoperable.
Therefore the manual removal method is
recommended only for PC Experts or
Enthusiasts. For regular users,
guides.uufix.com recommends using
5. 1. Remove WWW-SEARCH.INFO
• First, you can try to go to Control panel and click on
Programs and Features (Windows Vista/7/8) or
Add/Remove Programs (Windows XP) and check the
Uninstall Programs` List for any entry related to WWW-
SEARCH.INFO, Vaudix, Optimizer Pro,
YoutubeAdBlocker, BuyNSave, Freemake Video
Converter, Youtube Downloader HD, Video Media Player
1.1, Fast Free Converter, DIVX Player 3.2 or any third-
party add-ons, extensions and toolbars. Search for any
entries in the Uninstall Programs’ List, installed on the
same date as the infection. If you find such, double-click
on it and try to remove it. Although, please mind, that this
is an actual infection and you might not be able to
remove it directly from the list.
6. • *(Start -> Control Panel -> Programs and
Features or Add/Remove Programs) or
“Win + R” keys to open “Run” and type in
“control“, then hit Enter.
8. Internet Explorer:
• Go to Tools -> Internet options -> Advanced Tab and click the Reset
button (make sure to select the Delete Personal Settings checkbox).
• *please note that to save your favorites, you need to export them
before resetting the browser as you will lose all personal settings.
• After Internet Explorer completes the operation, click close button
and then re-start it in order for the new changes to take effect.
9. Google Chrome:
• For Windows XP: %USERPROFILE
%Local SettingsApplication DataGoogle
• For Windows Vista/Windows 7/8:
10. • Alternatively, you can navigate to these folders by following these steps:
• For Windows XP:
• 1. Click on “Start” in the lower left part of the screen.
• 2. Choose “Run“.
• 3. Type %USERPROFILE%Local SettingsApplication DataGoogle and hit Enter.
• For Windows Vista/7/8:
• 1. Click on the Windows logo in the lower left part of the screen.
• 2. Type %USERPROFILE%AppDataLocalGoogle and hit Enter.
11. Mozilla Firefox:
• 1. At the top of the Firefox Main window (upper-right),
click the Firefox Main Menu icon, go over to the Help
sub-menu and select Troubleshooting Information.
• 2. Click the Refresh / Reset Firefox button in the upper-
right corner of the Troubleshooting Information page.
• 3. To continue, click Refresh / Reset Firefox in the
confirmation window that opens.
12. • 4. Firefox will close and be reset. When
it’s done, a window will list the information
that was imported. Click Finish and Firefox
• 3. Check for arguments added by WWW-
SEARCH.INFO in any Browser shortcuts
or links to webpages:
13. • WWW-SEARCH.INFO might also hijack your web browser shortcuts in
order to force-load its home page. This causes the WWW-SEARCH.INFO`s
web page to open up when you launch a hijacked shortcut.
• The argument that WWW-SEARCH.INFO uses in order to hijack shortcuts
looks like or is similar to the one below:
• You can remove it manually by editing the shortcut`s target line.
14. • 4. Delete any folders or files related to WWW-SEARCH.INFO by checking the
15. For more information
• refer to