1. CURRICULUM VITAE
UAE: +971 509863151
E-mail: email@example.com Skype Id:
Objectives: To associate with an organization which recognizes my skills, gives me an opportunity to update my
knowledge and grow along with the organaization.
#1 - ASSOCIATE SALES OPERATION – KAWADER HUMAN RESOURCES LLC (CLIENT–DAMAN) - July 2015 to Present
ROLES AND RESPOSIBILTIES:
• Enrolment of new business by creating a Customer Id by generating policies for Basic plan
• Validating each documents as per the requirement of HAAD (Health Authority of Abu Dhabi)
• Renewal of existing policies with updated member list received from client for respective
• Endorsement process of addition, deletions and correction of the members and policies
• Enrolment and renewal of enhanced business as per the approved quote and SOB (Schedule of Benefits) by
uploading specific packages, premium and Loadings.
• Generating and validating the LOA (Letter of Acceptance) and updating the clients with their respective tracks
• Printing of cards by meeting daily TAT’s and updating them regarding invoices, credit notes
• Responsible for Broker commissions review, and identifying flaws and reporting to finance teams for quick
• First person in Daman to work on Mobile APP claim process in close co-ordination with IT team and Senior
• Registration, scanning and uploading of Claims form in Daman portal in close co-ordination with Authorization
• Responsible for Query resolutions by identifying the specs in the systems and customer concerns with in TAT’s
• Handling of claim rejections, customer queries and coordinating with different channels to provide best possible
solutions to clients.
• Generating issues by queries raised by the clients to identify issues and work towards resolutions
• Handling receivables, Cheque payments and initiating IBAN transfers to client accounts directly
• Assigning daily tasks to the users and follow-up on the same by end of the day to report on the status to the
• Sending invoices, member list and SOA with respective clients with in TAT’s
2. • Preparing fine calculations in compliance with Health Authority guidelines and make sure credit notes and
refunds released to respective clients on time
#2: Analyst Client Servicing Global Logic India Limited (Client: Google) Jan 2013 - Sept 2014
Roles and Responsibilities:
As an Analyst–Client servicing in global Logic India ltd my core responsibilities is to monitor user’s community events
and any other users who use Google applications from their systems and make sure the users are verified and have
access to the websites
• Main task is lead generation, identifying consumers and suppliers on Ecommerce portal
• Studying the requirements of consumers providing solutions by with relevant supplier
• Identifying due and renewals from the client in our database and sending remainders
• Training different clients and teams on Web ERP and Ecommerce
• Updating of Buy leads, credit points and its laps policies
• Working with the client on relevance of purchase lead and conversion rate
• Practical understanding of the data flow in the various websites and catalog
• Understanding of operational risk while operating the websites
• Checking website, blogs, Keywords, views and clicks as per Google standards
• Maintaining relationship and interactions between functional groups
• Preparation of checklists for process controls and performs regular audits
• Analysis and plans for business targets from the success measures
• Assisting, coordinating and training the team members on the related activities
• Project management and various data cleanup activities
• Regularly interact with clients, client services and back office on process related issues
Worked with Google applications Like:
• Analyzing the content and profile of the user on Google +
Significant achievements at Google:
• Successfully migrated functions of CRT process and a good team player.
• Received various client and management appreciations for quick turnaround and resolving inquiries.
• I was promoted as process SME(small and medium enterprisers) and was given extra responsibility of training of
beginners to team and mentor existing low performers to enhance their process knowledge.
Main Project: I worked with SBI-LIFE insurance company Ltd and having 6 months of Experience in Banc assurance
profile as a BDE.
• Working on complete sales process doing cold calls from Database
• Identifying prospects fixing appointments with leads generated.
• Daily meetings with clients and sharing the importance of product.
• Generation of new business and retaining of old business.
• Convincing nature and maintaining customer relationship.
• Reaching the annual targets, upselling and cross selling of products.
Languages : C and Oracle
Areas of interest : SQL, MS office excel and advance excel , SAP BO configuration
ETL reporting (web-i, crystal and Dashboards)
Areas of interest in MBA : Business operations and analysis
3. Masters Of Business Administration GITAM University (Top- 10 B-School in India) June 2011 – April 2013
Bachelor of Technology - B. Tech Jawaharlal Nehru Technological University June 2007 – April 2011
Math’s, Physics and Chemistry Board of Intermediate Education March 2005 – April 2007
Address : Power Grid , Hyderabad –500080
Father’s Name : Bhashir Ahmad Shaik
Marital Status : Married
Nationality : India
Place: Abu Dhabi SHAIK HASSAN