3. Christopher Great Orator
- Facilitates meetings
- Clearly states group goals and objectives
- Keeps track of weekly deliverables
Vedat- Our project Management veteran
- Utilizes previous project management skills
- Narrates details of the project to team
- Clearly outlines project specifications
- Facilitated completion of team charter
- Outlines specifics of team evaluation forms
- Kept work flow on track to achieve goals
Manish Technology Leader
-designed and implemented a virtual platform for our team
to exchange files and information.
-Developed foundation for group document sharing
Ligia the litigator
-Vital in editing and proofreading, minutes, meeting
- Used marketing experience to facilitate presentation
5. • Christopher E N T J
• Fai- ISTJ
20. Team Positives
- Real feel for group involvement
- Group members feel they can really express
- Consensus is very important part of team
- Zero nitpicking and infighting in group
21. Team Improvements
- Information not always forthcoming
- Leader should focus on team resources better
- Group needs more participation from all
- Still working harmony and cooperation
amongst all members
22. - Dynamic group with many different Ideas from multiple
- Roles were picked based on skills of members,
Members still fitting into roles
- Team has focused work ethic and desire to work
- Team needs to find better ways to give every one equal
share and voice
- Illuminate can meet their challenges effectively, the real
work is gelling to make a dynamic team all the more
24. 1. Project Overview
1 Project Initiation
o Project Planning and Design
n Project Close
28. Project Description: New generation login solution
improving security feature and decreasing users
load to remember username and passwords.
30. Project Goals
Short Term Goals
•Find a suitable office location for software development project by March 10th
•Procure necessary technical and office equipment and hire staff for the software
design and development by March 31st 2012.
Long Term Goals
•Finish software testing and get ready for the product launch advertising/planning
by April 30th 2012.
•Contract with at least 5 Tier One Universities by May 15, 2012.
•Product launch by August 30, 2012.
31. Benefits of the project
•Asthe number of companies adopting to this system increase demand increases
Not only for organizations it can be extended to every personnel .
•It decreases the load for users to remember the username and passwords
•Reduces user lockouts
•Improves security for the machines and reduces hacking
•Decreases security loopholes
32. Conduct Feasibility Study.
Prepare First Cut Work Plan.
Get Sponsor Approval.
ILLUMINATE New Generation Login Device:
• Allows costumers to have easy login access to the
• Affordable price of scanning devices allows large
• Provides high reliable customer services and products
to institutional customers