SlideShare utilise les cookies pour améliorer les fonctionnalités et les performances, et également pour vous montrer des publicités pertinentes. Si vous continuez à naviguer sur ce site, vous acceptez l’utilisation de cookies. Consultez nos Conditions d’utilisation et notre Politique de confidentialité.
SlideShare utilise les cookies pour améliorer les fonctionnalités et les performances, et également pour vous montrer des publicités pertinentes. Si vous continuez à naviguer sur ce site, vous acceptez l’utilisation de cookies. Consultez notre Politique de confidentialité et nos Conditions d’utilisation pour en savoir plus.
• Ages 14-25 years old
• Middle class
1. Close the increasing gap between Adidas and Nike on the stock market.
2. Keep the overall amount spent on this marketing campaign at a lower level
than previous years. Get marketing expenses in relations to sales to 35%.
3. Get Adidas as a uniform sponsor for an NFL team.
4. Keep growing dominance in the soccer uniform/equipment world.
THE BIG IDEA
• The big idea is to reestablish Adidas as a clothing and uniform powerhouse.
• Simple truth: Adidas is struggling in almost all sporting markets except soccer and
• If Adidas wants to see profit in the coming months it is time to grow those markets
that are strong and get into markets that Adidas is not a big part of; like football and
• Nike’s contract with the NFL ends in 2017, so by that time Adidas can have a foot in
the door to begin to take over.
• The “What’s Your Ritual”? Campaign will aim to humanize the stars and grab the
attention from the young, athletic crowd. This will give the opportunity to introduce
new athletes to the brand and to get an inside to their lives.
• First the idea would be to sign a deal with the
NFL to make uniforms for a team alongside
Reebok and Nike.
• The uniforms will be designed with an
intense, eye catching look that grabs the
attention of the media.
• In addition, similar to what Nike does, Adidas
will release uniforms for college basketball
and college football, which will allow for
creativity in the designing process.
• The marketing of these and other aspects of
the overall plan will be outlined in the
• Television advertisements will be important for
the success of the campaign, but will be used
more for awareness than be the centerpiece.
• Using Adidas stars like Derek Rose and Lionel
• And using new stars from the football world.
• The Ads will give an inside look into game day
for some top athletes around the world and the
rituals that lead up to game time.
• Include the twitter campaign hashtag at the end.
Twitter: Using the hashtag that will be
mentioned in the tv ads: #MyAdidasRitual,
fans will be prompted to share their rituals
Snapchat: Adidas will sponsor snapchat
at various sporting events asking fans
and athletes alike to send in videos of
their pregame rituals.
Blogs: Working with blogs like bleacher report and SB
Nation, the goal is to have them talk about new uniforms
that will be worn and keep fans updated on the campaign
at the same time.
Google Ad-words/SEO Optimization
• Get keywords “what’s your ritual” and “ritual” top ranked on Google for
• Have landing pages on Adidas website under a new “Rituals” tab that will be
• Increase Google ranking for keywords such as “football uniforms”,
“uniforms”, “soccer”, “basketball” and “basketballjerseys”.
• Create Google Ad-words that offer a 20% off deal when the customer shares
their ritual on the website.
• For a budget we will use a monthly plan of about $5000 a month for 12 months.
• There will be more costs to expect for running ads and getting the big sponsorships with
• A cap of $100 million for a year of advertisements that will reestablish the brand is very
• Once it is done however, Adidas will have a whole new market to reach out too.
Monthly digital marketing budget: $5000 * 12 months
Television Advertisements (prime time): $90,000 * 500
Football team uniform sponsorship (1 team, 1 year deal)
Its simple, Adidas can lead the industry.
• In the world cup this past year Adidas came out on top and has now taken 3
of Nike’s biggest futbol club sponsorships.
• This is the time to get inside the lives of athletes.
• Everyone has their pregame ritual, kids do it before their little league games,
fans do it before games and stars do it before they put on the performance of
a lifetime. These rituals humanize the stars, humble them, and show that with
Adidas anything can be possible.