1. zammali Jamel
Mobile No: 0528042693
I have a complete commitment when I embark on goals. I have a wide range of very good skills that help me
utilize my professional experience and offer a wide range of opportunities to grow both myself and the
organization that I serve. I have the ambition to guide my growth and advancement and I seek to deliver
quality service at all times.
My diverse background qualifies me to work in a dynamic environment. I admire to serve in an environment
where creativity, team spirit, hard work, dedication and sincerity prevail and are appreciated.
• Highly motivated, confident and with constructive approach to problem solving and quick
to learn new concept and skills.
• Adaptable, flexible and with ability to work under pressure. Apply methodical approach to
provide effective solution to deadlines.
• Strive to the completeness of work at the accurate time with strong emphasis on
• Attentive to detail with ability to understand every stage of a process, which feeds my
interest in developing overall concepts using them as building blocks.
• Excellent interpersonal skills
• Willing to set goals and work to achieve them.
• Never assume “the other people are responsible “.
• Good communication ability, presentable and with effective negotiation skills
• Ability to relate effectively with all team members at all levels
• Accustomed to being in a position of responsibility
• (Dubai UAE - 2010) Certificate on customer Service and Sales From retail
• (Dubai UAE - 2009) Certificate on selling Skills
• (Tunisia 2004/2005) High diplomat of buisness english and managment ( High
Institute of of applied languages and Business Administration)
• Tunisa2000) Baccaloreate Certificate (In letteral Experimental / IbnToumart
• From MY 2012 Till Now baggage Service Agent – Emirates Airlines ,
To provide assistance to passengers whose baggage is mishandled issue exports
,trace and Endeavour restore the missing baggage to the rightful owner as soon
as possible achieving customer satisfaction and goodwill of the airline
• Attends to passengers arriving on various flights at arrival, assist them and raises
the property irregularity reports for any mishandled baggage through world
• Issue airline kit bags to those passengers who are eligible to receive on behalf of
• Respond the queries from passengers about their mishandled bags while dealing
with them face to face
• Record all unclaimed baggage, security items and found articles received from
various airlines is system within 4hours o flight arrival
• Monitors and process action file messages
• Ensure that delivery of claimed baggage is done against proper documents.co-ordinates
with ground operations for the delivery for all offloaded baggage and
through tagged baggage for passenger collection and deliver them against
baggage claim tags
• Corresponds with 49 Emirates outstations in receiving their unclaimed bags,
updating, in the system and storing them safely.Tagless bags found in Dubai are
opened in the presence of group security and contents are updated for possible
match with the missing bags.
• Organise Left Luggage store systematically keeping the left luggage separately in
racks. Ensures correct
charges are applied on all Left Luggage bags. The amount collected is deposited
in the company's bank account
• From May 2010 To Dec 2012 Senior sales and Customer service –
H2Fashion retail , Dubai
• Ensure the highest standard of customer service is provided to customers,
provide them with details onthebrand , tariff fares and actively issueand sell
• Actively enhance company revenue earning by providing options to customer on
all products and services .
• actively be involved in suggesting new ideas and providing recommendations on
3. the improvement of the service provided
• Support the customer sales and service supervisors on closing the end of day
sales and banking monies received. Whenever possible create a database of all
potential customers and develop a personal relationship with them by giving
occasional calls and informing them of new services provided.
• JAN 2009 Customer Service Team leader Multichoice International Arab
Radio television Tunisia
MCME is one of the major companies which are concerned with paid TV channels; its main
activity is to activate the channels of 4 main packages such as ART, Pehla,Firstnet and
Starpackages. MCME is the service provider of the SHOWTIME and more than 75 dealers all
around the Arabian countries and some Levant countries.
• Attend to various customer enquiries
• Ensure that all calls are attended professionally and in an efficient manner .
• Resolve customer’s complains immediately. And provide their feedback to the
• Cross selling the company’s products, new offers and promotions.
• Work effectively as part of a team to achieve individual, team and departmental
objectives, sharing knowledge and skills as appropriate.
• Provide flexible support for team members and other teams and foster a
positive and a motivating environment.
• Working as an Acting Coordinator whenever operation required.
technical training at " Multichoice International (Arab Radio Television) -
• Technical assistants over the phone
• Telephone etiquettes
• Customer Care
• Solving technical problems
• Product knowledge
• Advertising-Consumer Behaviour
• Branding & Retailing
• Handling The Customers situation
July-November 2005 : Training and development centre on Wafa Bank in Tunisia
• Supervisory and Managerial Skill
• Team Building and relationship
• The art of public Speaking
• Handling Difficult Customers
• Superior Customer Service
• Stress Management
• Email Etiquette
4. • Arabic : Native language
• French : Read, Write and Speak
• English : Read, Write and Speak
• Intermediate proficiency in Microsoft Works Suite specifically Access, Excel,
Outlook Express, Power Point, and Word