2. Artists information:
• Name: Chey Dubeck
• Age: 18
• Background info: comes from
Castle Estate in Camden North
• Brand name: SKRR clothing
• Hometown: London
3. Cover Appearance:
• She's wearing bight colors. They reflect her vide of
music its dance and something to move to. She
brings energy and movement to her audiences.
• She wears a bright yellow top
and this is in the color theme
for my magazine as it
with her costume. Her makeup is
simple flawless skin and
bold dark lips, with defined eyebrows.
4. Contents appearance:
She's wearing her own brand of
clothing called (Skrr) clothing and its
casual clothing. A bright orange color .
Again we have used this color to
advertise the magazine as well so there
colors reflect her image.
As well as her makeup is the same and
minimalistic just flawless skin and
• Where took place?
• The roundhouse in Camden
• Setting description: a small recording studio
where she started off recording to get out of
her life and home and chill with her friends.
She started off as a feature on there track and
then explored her own style of music and
vocation of dance and making people happy
6. Purpose of article:
• To give you an insight to her style of music,
her life and how she became famous. AS well
as how she became the well known star she is
today and the real her and why music helped
her through her hard life and why she does
what she does.
7. Unique qualities:
• What makes her stand out?
• Shes original and started from a hard
background and made something of herself
• What makes the audiences possibly
• She's not well known globally mainly through
social media and features from other artists
• What keeps hem reading?
8. Who are there influencers?
• Drake her dream collaboration which she
• Her influence is Beyoncé strength and
influence for black women in the music
industry. But her main influence is Rihanna
due to their similar style of music.
9. Artists style:
• Shes got a deep voice and her style of music is
dance to make the soul feel good; her songs
are deep and passionate she loves what she
does and every song has to be perfect. Her
songs are very influential depending on her
moods. However majority of her songs are