5. Who are those customers who
are most interested in my
Where canmy brand approach the
What kind of marketing offer
would bemost desired by
Howtocreate my brand’s
images in customers’ mind?
6. Hermes has beena unique luxury brand known around the world by creating the best leather goods and durable fashion
forward items. Hermesbuilt its brand as inaccessible values which mean that noteveryonecan own its.
=> The reputation of its brand also increases a social status in an exclusive group.
7. Agegroup: Most customers are mature (25+)
Gender: Female (Mostly)
Characteristics: Customers who are fashionable and stylish and also attract a designer brand.
Thecustomers are always aware of goodlooking, trends of fashion and public eyes.
8. Socio-economic background:
High profile financial backgroundstatus and richpeople.
Famous person, dignitaries and celebrities such as Queen Elizabeth II, Madonna and Victoria Beckham who are great loyalists
of its brand and canpatient its long waiting list.
9. Although, Hermes has been sale lowvolume, but it has created
highmarginthereby causing its inaccessibleprice from the
particular customers who can afford it.