12. TROPICAL CLIMATE
It is the climate in the tropics – the countries near the
The average monthly temperature is above 18°C
The tropical temperature remains relatively the same
throughout the year.
It has very heavy rain and plenty of vegetation and
animals. There are distinct differences within tropical
climate zones based on precipitation.
13. It has no dry season.
Average precipitation is at least 60 mm (2.4 in)
It occurs within 5° - 10° latitude and extends to
as much as 25° away from the equator.
24. Middle Latitude Warm Temperate Climate
• A hot moderate climate with temperature varies
from warm summers to cold winters.
• The coldest month’s average temperature is
between -3°C and 18°C.
• It has distinct summer and winter.
25. Middle Latitude Warm Temperate Climate
• It’s vegetation varies from evergreen and
deciduous forest to lush Greenland.