2. Do you know why this question is asked so often in most job
interviews? Because, a lot of interviewers open with it as an icebreaker
or because they're still getting organized, but they all use it to get a
sense of whom you are.
In fact most of the interview time schedule is spent on many aspects
of the tough interview questions (Tell Me about Yourself) and your
The article will give you an idea of what to expect in the interview
3. • Do not forget for firm handshake.
• During interview time do not talk too much
• Assume, That now you are sitting in front of the HR manager.
• Take the initiative to attend this question and tell your real answers.
4. • Always remain calm.
• Eye contact without glaring shows your confidence.
• Avoid negative comments about past employers.
• Do not complain about how hard it is to find a job (they already
understand you need a job)
5. • Make a brief of your personal information: name, hometown, age
and family status.
• Do not describe your salary or pay scale at this point of time (unless
• Education: state your main diplomas and certificates in relation to
• Experience: state 3 examples of your experience as you think the
most suitable for the job.