1. Name : Krishna,
Mobile no: +91-99 66 362520,
Mail ID : email@example.com.
To associate myself with an organization where there is an opportunity to contribute my
sales and marketing experience to learn and update skills in the field of SAP Sales &
distribution and strive hard for organizational and personal growth.
• Have 5.5 years of experience in Sales-Customer Relationship Management and
• Well trained in SAP Sales and Distribution module
• Have good knowledge on sales life cycle
• Have fair knowledge on enterprise architecture and creation of master data
• Have knowledge on pre-sales activities like Inquiries and Quotations
• Have very good knowledge on order management, delivery and invoice
• Exposure knowledge on special sales functions like Cash Sale, Rush Order and
• Have good knowledge on defining Pricing conditions and Pricing procedure
• Knowledge of Customizing Free Goods Determination functionalities.
• Creation of user manual documents for understanding business flow.
• Well versed with SAP Landscape and R/3 architecture.
• Able to understand the Business Blue prints and functional specification documents.
• SAP Modules : Sales and Distribution,
• Operating Systems : Windows 9x/2000/NT.
1. I worked in : “India MART inter MESH LTD” Hyderabad from August. 2010 to
Designation: Management Trainee.
Reported to: Sales Manager.
• Develop new client for various web based business solutions
• For exporters, manufacturers for business facilitation.
• Business relationships building & management.
• Explore new market opportunities.
• Fixing up an appointment with the company MD or CEO and give presentation about
• After hosting the advertisement in the site giving service and giving guidance to the
client how to get the business enquiries.
2. 2. I worked in SANAT PRODUCTS LTD (DABUR) from Jan, 2011 to November, 2011.
Designation: Team Leader
Reported to: Manager
• Monitor team performance and activity.
• Client Visits – build relationships and review area performance.
• Canvass calls – to seek new business opportunities.
• Write weekly Achievement and reports.
• Identify opportunities for business development.
• Conduct market analysis to generate leads and maintain competitive awareness.
• Fill bookings/permanent jobs and conduct interviews for candidates.
3. I worked in ‘CENTAUR PHARMACEITICALS PVT LTD’ From November, 2011 to
Designation: Medical representative
Reports to: Regional Sales Manager.
• Planning work schedules and weekly and monthly timetables.
• Generate prescription from the Doctors and take the orders from pharmacists.
• Organize conferences for doctors and other medical staff.
• Keeping detailed records of all contacts.
• Achieve annual sales targets.
• Regularly attending company meetings, technical data presentations and briefings.
• Monitoring competitor activity and competitors' products.
• Staying informed about the activities of health services in a particular area.
4. I worked in ‘WANBURY LTD’ From May, 2014 to Feb,2015.
Designation: Business Executive
Reported to: Regional Sales Manager.
• Making presentations to doctors, practice staff and nurses in GP surgeries, hospital
doctors and pharmacists in the retail sector.
• Arranging appointments with doctors, pharmacists and hospital medical teams &
Planning work schedules and weekly and monthly timetables.
3. • Organizing conferences for doctors and other medical staff & Building and
maintaining positive working relationships with medical staff and supporting
• Reaching annual sales targets & Keeping detailed records of all contacts.
5. Currently working with ‘NOVACARE DRUG SPECIALITIES PVT LTD’ from Feb,
2015 till date
Designation: Manager Business Development
Reporting to: Director
• Work with management team to identify and evaluate market, new target clients.
• Work with management team to develop and implement strategic sales plan.
• Identify and evaluate specific new profitable business opportunities.
• Visit government institutions discuss about business with Purchase Managers collect
information about tenders.
• Prepare tender documents and drop in to the drop box on time.
• Participate price negotiations with companies and hospitals purchase managers.
• Monitor team performance and activities.
• Achieve own sales target and lead team to achieve team target and overall company
• Initiate and complete proposals and presentation for new business opportunities.
• Work with internal teams to deliver outstanding presentation to capture profitable
• To maintain an excellent client relationship with existing and potential client.
• M.B.A (Marketing & HR) From “Osmania University” Hyderabad.
• B.SC (BZC) From MVS Degree College Mahabubnagar.
• Bi.P.C From Gvot jr. college Mahabubnagar.
• S.S.C from Z.P.H.S Vepur
ACADEMIC PROJECT AT “MBA” LEVEL:
• COMPANY: “GENESIS SOLUTION PVT.LTD”
• TITLE : A study on “MARKETING FOR INDUSTRY ACADEMIA
COLLABORATION” in MOTOROLA, at Hyderabad.
• Now a days, most of the companies are only looking for only trained candidates. No
companies are ready to give the training to the candidates and hiring them. In this
project, Motorola Certified Network Engineer (MCNE) is a certification program
to give the training to the candidates (ECE&EEE) who are going to complete their
graduation before entered into the technical companies such as career service
companies and product.
• Development companies. Thorough these certification program, candidates have a
chance to improve their skills, such as GSM, GPRS, CDMA, UMTS, IP, IMS, SIP and
WiMAX according to the companies requirements. I have introduced this concept in
to various colleges in twin cities (Hyderabad and secunderabad).
• Name : G. Krishna.
• Date of birth: 21/08/1986.
• Location : Hyderabad.