6. SYSTEM SOFTWARE
1. System software helps the user ,hardware and application software
interact and function with each other.
2. System software acts as a mediator or middle layer between the user
and the hardware.
3. Example – Device driver, operating system
7. APPLICATION SOFTWARE
1. Application software is software that helps an end complete tasks
such as doing research ,tasks ,notes ,setting and alarm, designing
graphics, or keeping an account log.
2. Example – Photoshop , MS-office
8. TYPES OF APPLICATION SOFTWARE
Data base management
Drawing and graphics program
14. COMMUNICATION SOFTWARE
• Communication software is used to
communication software for send
data from one computer to another
• Example – Notebook communication
software called lap link is used to
transfer files from computer to