1. Designer & Fashion Jewelry Collection Jewelry is a form of personal adornment, such as rings, necklaces, earrings, bracelets and etc. A piece of jewelry is in a sense an object which is not complete in itself. Jewelry is a 'what is it?' until you relate it to the body. Depending on the culture and times jewelry may be appreciated as a status symbol.
2. Enamel Jewelry Enameled jewelry is still in fashion, although not to the extent that it was in the early 20th century.
3. Quill Jewelry Quills are used in elegant jewelry and many of the techniques for stringing quills into necklaces, bracelets & chokers and earrings.
4. Shellac Jewelry Shellac jewelry is made from glass, bone, horn, plastic, brass, aluminum and several other materials. It includes all items of jewelry that have a modern design and are made of contemporary materials.
5. Plastic Jewelry Plastic jewelry is beautiful, fun and highly collectible. It was made from various types of plastics: Bakelite, Lucite, thermoplastic, celluloid, vinyl and hard plastic.
6. Diamond Jewelry Diamond Jewelry is the most popular engagement Jewelry in the world. Diamond jewellery designs made of pearls, gemstones, diamond studs, solitaries and loose diamonds, all bring out the elegance, style and beauty of the jewelry.
8. Crystal Jewelry Crystal jewelry represents a brand name denoted to a range of luxury products. Be it a wedding, anniversary, house warming or just a special surprise crystals can convey just what want to say.
9. Fashion Jewelry Fashion jewelry is also known as costume jewelry. Fashion jewelry is a way to finish off an outfit and with affordable prices. it's the perfect way to keep up with the hottest new trends.
10. Shell Jewelry Beach shell neckless is a unique design. Using all original hand crafted Philippine costume shell jewelry components, natural unique designs are made.
11. Kundan Jewelry Kundan Jewellery , it is a method of gem setting in a jewelry piece, consisting of inserting gold foil between the stones and its mount. kundan sets are highly appreciated for its various fascinating and enthralling designs and patterns.
12. Leather Jewelry Leather Jewelry is not only fashionable but feminine, delicate-looking, artistic and durable. It is available in the form of bracelets, necklaces, rings, studded pouches as well as earrings.
13. Silver Jewelry Silver jewelry available in as bangles, bracelets, brooches, charms, earrings, necklaces, pendants, rings, body jewelry, mens jewelry, toe rings and ankle chains.
14. Beaded Jewelry Each piece is exclusively designed from a variety of one-of-a-kind beads, resulting in unique, rarely identical products.
16. Resin Jewelry Resin jewelry is made from liquid plastic that turns solid when a hardener is added. It is typically made from something called casting resin.
17. Glass Jewelry Glass jewelry set includes a beautifully crafted beaded pendant and earrings, sloping angular shape, shot through metalic gold and silver.
18. Oxidized Jewelry oxidized jewellery is made of artificial silver with tribal and contemporary design. Usually worn in bulk during navratras otherwise light pieces are also available for casual wear.