4. Linaro helps you work with the latest open source
technology, build support in upstream projects, ensure
smooth product roll outs, and reduce maintenance costs.
Instead of duplicating effort, competitors share
development costs of core platform technologies to
accelerate innovation and time to market.
IN THE TOP
Contributors to the
Other open source
5. Linaro High Performance Computing
Special Interest Group
The Linaro HPC SIG drives open source
software development for the Arm
architecture. It aims to lower barriers to
deployment and management through
orchestration and use case
6. Engineering Scope
○ OpenHPC - ARM enablement, Cloud CI
○ Scalable Vector Extension (SVE) for
○ Dev Tools
■ Compiler optimisations
● LLVM and GCC for Fortran and C
■ Standardised profilers and debuggers
○ HPC Orchestration
■ Other OS Packages (SLURM)
○ Runtime auto detection of micro arch.
○ Application Libraries
■ Math and scientific libraries optimised
■ MPICH, FFTW, BLAS, cuBLAS,
LAPACK, openBLAS, MPI, ScaLAPACK
■ And more…..
○ Hardware acceleration
■ CCIX, GPGPU, FPGA
○ File Systems
○ Schedulers, Power Management
○ Scope will involve key industry algorithms,
library optimisation, etc.
● Machine Learning
○ Scope will include machine learning
algorithms, frameworks, training, inference
and hardware acceleration
7. Accelerate Deployment of
ARM into Datacenters
The Linaro Developer Cloud provides open source developers and
commercial ISVs access to the latest Arm-based, server-class hardware
running popular development environments, to enable the IoT, Edge and
Cloud ecosystem to develop, port and test for the Arm architecture.