SlideShare utilise les cookies pour améliorer les fonctionnalités et les performances, et également pour vous montrer des publicités pertinentes. Si vous continuez à naviguer sur ce site, vous acceptez l’utilisation de cookies. Consultez nos Conditions d’utilisation et notre Politique de confidentialité.
SlideShare utilise les cookies pour améliorer les fonctionnalités et les performances, et également pour vous montrer des publicités pertinentes. Si vous continuez à naviguer sur ce site, vous acceptez l’utilisation de cookies. Consultez notre Politique de confidentialité et nos Conditions d’utilisation pour en savoir plus.
Hey there mamas! Growing a blog is hella hard eh? There are so many
things you have to do just to launch your blog and then to grow the traffic
and finally work on earning some cash on your blog. But, you don’t want to
break the bank doing that, right?
Well, I’m right there with you. If I can find cheap or even free resource to
help me be a better mom blogger, then sign me up!
That’s why I put together this epic and monster resource list for you
mamas! It’s full of awesome things like eBooks, courses, Tailwind Tribes,
calendars, sites that pay, tools and much much more.
Check out this list and use it as you get your blog rolling, then email me and
tell me all about it!
1. Banish The Mom Funk – Mom funk happens to everyone. This 7-day
challenge will banish your mom funk by giving you the tools you need to
chisel your way out.
2. 31 Days To Better Parenting – Learn effective ways to raise your kids.
These worksheets will give you parenting tips and actionable steps.
3. Happy Mom Email Course – If you don’t feel the joy and happiness in
motherhood that you always expected then take this email course. You’ll
get proven strategies to help you be more organized and be happy.
4. The Happy Mom Book – Simple steps to a healthy, fun and peaceful
5. How To Create A Morning Routine – Worksheets to give you seven
habits to add to your morning routine so you feel more refreshed to take on
6. 31 Days To A Better Mariage – This eBook is written from 31 different
writers who offer their perspective on a better marriage.
7. 5 Days To A Better Morning –Have more calmer, organized and
productive morning with this course.
8. Mindfulness Course – Invite mindfulness in your days with this course. It
will teach you how to practice mindfulness in the context of your regular
9. 5 Day Better Marriage Challenge – If you’re feeling frustrated with your
husband take this challenge to help you improve your attitude and your
10. 5 DAYS TO SELF-CARE FOR MOMS – A five-day course that will teach
you to how jump start and re-ignite your self-care.
1. Time Management Strategies – If you’re feeling overwhelmed with
parenthood, this eBook will help you out. You’ll get practical tips and advice
on how to feel less overwhelmed.
2. 10 Habits Of Highly Effective Mamas Workbook – Get these ten habits –
which aren’t like most parenting habits you’ll find – and discover how to be
present in your life.
3. 5 Productivity Hacks For Busy Working Moms – an eBook with
actionable steps you can take to get time back in your day and create better
4. How To Organize Your Entire Life – This eBook is for those frazzled and
chaotic days most mamas have. With this eBook you’ll learn how to increase
your productivity and get a greater sense of peace and calm.
5. Overwhelmed To Organized – A five-day email course for wives and
moms who want to take back their lives. This challenge will equip you with
simple tasks you can implement to add more organization in your day.
6. 29 Free Organization Printables – You’ll get printables for individual
tasks like cleaning the home and grouping tasks like what needs to get done
for the day.
7. Time Management 101 – An eBook to help you create a time budget and
get more done in less time.
8. Organization For Normal People – This is a quick start guide to help you
get your act together and decrease your stress.
9. Productivity Gurus Tell All – Get scientifically proven strategies to help
you increase your productivity.
1. Recipe Binder – Printables with 14 common recipe categories and a
blank cover page to customize to your own liking.
2. 5 Easy Meal Plans That Are Kid Approved – Make these kid approved
meals in 20 minutes or less.
3. Simplify and Curb the Chaos in Your Life – This course will assist you
in simplifying your home, mind and your schedule.
4. 30 Day Declutter Challenge – Get a printable with 30 days of tasks to
declutter! Challenge yourself to a cleaner home in 30 days or less!
1. CEO Mom Talk Podcast – Kristie shares business advice specific for
working home moms and has recently been interviewing other
2. Brilliant Business Moms – Check out interviews of other mom
entrepreneurs that also take care of kids at home.
3. Mompreneur on Fire – Ashleigh interviews other mompreneurs and
learns from their success. What I like about this podcast are the
different marketing strategies different mompreneurs use to get their
business up and rolling.
4. Boss Mom – where women in all stages of raising their business and
family go to get tools, tips, and support to help make their Boss Mom
lives just a little bit easier
5. The Femtrepreneur Show – The podcast focuses on course creation
and it’s a great podcast to listen to for mompreneurs.
6. ProBlogger Podcast – Darren is THE blogging guy. Learn the areas of
blogging from him and grow your blog!
7. Smart Passive Income Podcast – Pat is a top-ranking podcast. His
guests are other influencers in the industry and each podcast holds
great truths on helping you grow your income and blog.
8. Amy Porterfield – Amy’s podcast is filled with information on
marketing and tips for people with a product. From shaping your sales
page to running Facebook ads and more.
9. Mompreneurs in Heels – Demetria’s podcast is real and down to
earth. Her topics are relevant to mompreneurs and bloggers. It’s
easily a great podcast for all of you
10. Mom is in Control – Heather’s podcast is geared towards changing
your mindset so that you can focus and move on. It’s highly
motivational and inspirational.
11. Mom Biz Solutions –Lara is a coach and her podcast is like her
business coaching on demand. She shares her best tips to help
mompreneurs push themselves to meet their goals.
12. The Mom Entrepreneur Success Podcast – Mariana’s podcast is
filled with useful tidbits and interviews to help you along your
business journey. She gives such sound and practical advice to help
you grow your business.
13. The Have it All Mom –podcast for busy moms. Each podcast is only
5-10 minutes long! Sweet motivational tips with your health in mind.
14. Parentpreneur Podcast – This podcast is a weekly podcast that
shares stories of other mom and dad entrepreneurs and how they
balance it all.
15. The Girl Boss Lounge Show – A weekly podcast for female bloggers
and business owners with creative visions and passionate hearts.
16. Persuasion Nation – Mary interviews other entrepreneurs and
influencers about their success
17. The Abundant Mama Show – A podcast offering inspiration for
modern women seeking calm while raising children.
1. Babble – $150 a post. Write about anything from pregnancy to beauty
2. Family Fun – $1.25/word for an 800-3,000 word piece. This is a
popular magazine that’s been running for a long time. The topics are
typically geared for families with children between the ages of 3-12.
3. Thriving Family – $.25/word for a 1200-1500 post. This publication
focuses on faith and the family. Most posts deal with marriage and the
needs of families with children between 4-12 years of age (but teens
4. Freelance Mom –$100 for 900-1500 word post. This site centers
around freelancing and entrepreneurship. They really like personal
stories from moms – and dads
5. Clubhouse – $.25/word for up to 1000 words (nonfiction). This site
caters to children between 8-12 years who want to know more about
the bible and God.
6. Just Parents – $60 for a post. This site provides information for
parents and pregnant couples, many of whom are first time parents.
Focus is on pregnancy and parenting.
7. Healthy Living – $150 for a 1500-6000 post. This site covers a variety
of health topics including beauty, travel and parenting.
8. Money Pantry – $150 for a 700-82000 post. This site is about money
tips. They like stories with numbers, strategies and real-life examples.
9. Her View From Home – up to $100 for 4,000 pageviews. This is a
lifestyle site that focuses on your home, family and life
1. How to Start an Online Business for Stay at Home Moms – Make
money online and leverage your time and energy in this 7-day email
course. Find hidden time in your day, find what exactly you should be
spending your money one and so much more!
2. Busy Moms Building Online Businesses – Learn how to get started
building the business of your dreams and achieve the flexibility you
always wanted in this 7-day email course. Find your business tribe,
which business model works for you, setting up financial systems and
3. 21 Day Brand Impressions Detox –This is for new and intermediate
level bloggers, freelancers, creative biz owners, coaches and
consultants, solopreneurs and anyone who is running an online
business. It’s 21 days of brand overall from doing a brand reputation
check to ditching outdated or amateurish graphics.
4. Build Your Launch List – Get the tools and tactics that will help you
build a profitable email list for your next product launch.
5. Build a Profitable Blog – The tools to help you build a focused,
profitable, niche blog in business. It’s an 8-day email course that
shows you the real way to monetize your blog.
6. Spark Your Creativity –7-day email course to ignite your business and
spark your creativity.
7. Create Your Own Online Biz – A 6-day email course to help you learn
what steps you need to take a create your online biz.
1. Mom to Mompreneur (My tribe with Miranda Nahmias!)
1. Typeform – Create beautiful and branded forms for user feedback or
to ask potential customers.
2. Drift –This is a messaging tool for your website. In the bottom corner
is a message where people can ask you a question. For the free
account you get 100 active contacts, online and offline chat, email
fallback and the mobile app.
3. Google Forms – For a quick form, survey or questionnaire you want to
ask your followers or subscribers, use Google forms.
4. Zoho Survey – Create modern looking online surveys for your
subscribers or potential customers. The free accounts comes with
unlimited surveys, 15 question type surveys and 150 response type
1. Sales Funnel Blueprint – Having problems with your current sales
funnel system? This blueprint will help you create the new sales
funnel that actually works.
2. Social Media Task Checklist – Get social media tasks like strategies
for Facebook, Pinterest and Google+. Also get membership to the
Take Action Tribe private Mastermind group.
3. The Funnel Prescription Quiz – A 5-day email course on creating
information products and to help you know what content your
4. Email Lists for Newbies – If you no idea what to send your email list or
even where to start take this email course. Learn how Meera makes
passive income from her list, eight critical email mistakes and what to
do instead and much more.
5. Turn Casual Readers into Hungry Buyers Masterclass –This free
webinar offered by Sue Anne Dunlevie of Successful Blogging will
help you strategically place your great offers in front of your blog
readers and make them happy to buy from you.
1. Become a General Transcriptionist – A free 7-lesson mini course to
learn about transcription, the skills involved and whether it’s a good
path for you or not.
2. The Facebook Advertising System – A free video course offered by
Leadpages. This will help you grow your email list as well as attract
more leads for your business by using Facebook Ads.
3. Get Paid to Write Online (my intro to freelance writing course) – This
course will help you get paid as a new freelance writer! You’ll learn
how to find your writing niche, build your portfolio, source gigs and
pitch the right way to land your first client.
4. From Side Hustle to Success – Build a strong foundation and grow
your traffic and email list like a total boss!
5. Get Started as a VA – If you’re a Type A person and love organizing
and numbers, then maybe VA is for you. This course will help you
understand what VA’s do and find your first client.
6. Blog Your Way to Passive Income – A 6-day email course on going
zero dollars to regular passive income from your blog!
7. Freelancing 101 – If you’re not sure you want to offer a service, take
this course! Sagan is a freelance coach and blogger and she helps you
start your work-at-home business on the right foot!
8. Busy Moms Guide to Successful Blogging on a Budget – This course
will help you grow your blog on a budget and give you strategies to
manage your time along the way.
9. Learn Virtual Bookkeeping – This course will teach you how to
prosper as a virtual bookkeeper.
10. Blogging to Win Course – A great course for new bloggers. If you
have a blog that’s doing nothing, turn that around and help you make
it profitable with this course.
11. Intro to Proofreading – Learn to be a proofreader and earn extra
income with this course.
12. All You Need to Know to Start a Money Making Blog – This course
will help you learn how to set up your blog so that it will be profitable.
You’ll learn motorization and traffic building strategies.
13. How to Sell on Pinterest – Learn how to optimize your account for
your followers, how to get your pins in front of thousands of more
people and how to attract people who will buy from you.
14. Blog Blitz Bootcamp – Learn everything you need to whip your
blog into the best money-making shape possible.
1. 2017 5X7 Calendar by Dawn Nicole Designs
2. 2017 Printable Calendar by Short Stop Designs
3. 2017 Printable Calendar + Tea Towel by Jessica Keala
4. 2017 Abstract Calendar by The Little Surprises
5. Simple As That 2017 Calendar
6. 2017 Printable Calendar by Oh So Lovely
7. Custom Editable Calendar by Sarah Titus
8. 2017 Printable Calendar by Shining Mom
9. Free Printable Irma Monthly Planner
10. Three Stylish 2017 Calendars by Botanical Paperworks
11. 2017 Printable Calendar by Just a Girl and Her Blog
12. A4 2017 Calendar by Mary Angela
1. Inbound Now Title Generator – Easy to use. Just click on the button to
generate some blog post headline ideas.
2. Blog Title Generator from BlogAbout –Click the refresh button to get
some ideas for fill-in-the-blank headline titles.
3. SEOPressor Title generator – A tool where you put in your keyword
and get blog headline ideas.
4. TweakYourBiz Title Generator – The most comprehensive blog title
list out of all the headline generator tools out there. It probably gives
you over 100 titles and groups them in categories.
5. CoSchedule’s Headline Analyzer – It’s probably the most popular out
of this list with bloggers in all industries. It’s also comprehensive and
gives you some great analytics on your headline.
6. Advanced Marketing Institute’s Emotional Headline Analyzer – A
headline tool that gives you a score on the emotional part of your
headline based on if it’s intellectual, spiritual or empathetic.
7. SumoMe Sharing Buttons – These free social sharing buttons are easy
to integrate into your blog since SumoMe uses a drag-and-drop
system – this means no messy code involved!
8. ShareThis – A free tool you can use for your share buttons. Easy to
setup and customize (but you need some knowledge with coding).
9. Social9 – Customized sharing buttons that are also mobile responsive.
You can also use social counter widgets like Facebook Likes.
10. Rapidology Lead Generation Forms Plugin by LeadPages – A
completely free WordPress plugin to help you grow your email list.
This plugin utilizes pop up forms, slider forms, forms you embed and
11. Tailwind –Tailwind is a scheduling tool just for Pinterest. It comes
with analytics and the option to use their Tailwind Tribes. While this is
a paid tool, you can get your first 100 pins for free to schedule.
12. Boardbooster – Is another Pinterest scheduling tool that you can
use. BoardBooster creates secret boards and you use that to schedule
your pins. With BoardBooster, you can also start a free trial and get
your first 100 pins for free to schedule.
13. Buffer – Allows you to schedule your posts on Twitter, LinkedIn
and Facebook for free.
14. Hootsuite –Hootsuite is a social media management platform. And
that means Hootsuite offers more features overall since it does more
15. Calendly – Set your available times, share this Calendly link with
your clients and let them pick from your schedule.
16. NeedtoMeet – You create your meeting and then block of times
you’re available. Then you invite your staff and your staff picks the
times and days that work for them. Hopefully everyone can find a
time and day to meet.
17. Crowdfire – Grow your Twitter or Instagram following. Send
automated DM’s, find followers with keywords and more.
18. Zoho Calendar – Allows you to schedule, manage and track your
meetings and events.
1. Blog Monetization Workbook – This eBook will help you get those
key questions you have about monetizing your blog and help you
answer these so you can get started in each revenue stream.
2. Transform Your Blog in 7 Days – This eBook breaks down the
important things that goes into getting your blog to the next level.
There are worksheets, tasks and printables to help you out!
3. The Boss Babe’s Guide to Social Media –An eBook full of social media
tips from the experts. You’ll also get access to her private Facebook
community and more social media tips in her newsletters.
4. How to Get 1,000 Pinterest Followers in 30 Days – Learn from Catilin
Bacher how to get your first 1k Pinterest followers in only 30 days
with actionable tips.
5. 27 Email Productivity Hacks – This eBook will give you the hacks to
help you be more productive in your day. You’ll learn how to manage
your inbox efficiently, filter out those unwanted messages and use
templates to write your emails faster.
6. 101 SEO Tips and Tricks to Increase Your Traffic (Fast)! – You’ll learn
how to optimize your blog with on-page SEO strategies, the right
keywords to use for a lot of traffic, and how to promote your posts
7. The Beginner’s Guide to Branding – From Creative Market, this
eBook will give you inspiring examples and templates to help you get
your branding on the right foot.
8. 5 Days to Build Your Blog Following – This eBook will help you setup
your blog, create content, share your content, schedule your content
and analyze your following.
9. The ABC of Copywriting – You’ll learn proven persuasion techniques,
the magic ingredient for an effective headline, how to write
compelling call-to-actions and more.
10. Swipe Files for Lazy Copywriters – You’ll get swip copy from sales
letters, blog posts, ads, articles and more to help you with your biz.
11. How to Write Killer Content That Sells – Communicate your vision
better, convert prospects into customers, write persuasive copy and
create engaging blog posts with this eBook.
12. 75 Ways to Help Your Brand Stand Out – This eBook will help you
get your brand out there and stand out from every other blogger out
13. How to Make Money Blogging – This is based of Money Saving
Mom’s Make Money Blogging series. Get all the posts in one handy
14. The Project Finisher eBook: How to Finish Your Projects + Get
Them Out in the World – Get the secret to producing and creating
effortlessly, easily + with ridunkulous amounts of joy!
15. 20 Brilliant Opt-In Offers Subscribers Will Love – How to create a
quick and easy opt-in, how to create freebies, and over 30 examples
16. How to Start and Grow Your Youtube Channel – This is a 21-page
e-Book that covers the basics for getting started with a YouTube
channel, tips for growing your channel, and more
17. 14 Days to a Better Blog – This eBook will help you create a blog
you’ll be more excited to post on, as well as help you start a
community. This will also help you get your blog looking great, in just
1. Irma Daily Planner – You can choose from five colors: dusk, coral,
happy, mint and sea.
2. Three Little Monkey Studio Planner – It features spots for daily notes,
maintenance, and future posts and plans. This should keep things tidy
and on schedule.
3. Homeschool Creations Blog Planner –It’s 66 pages of actionable
pages that includes 12 month-at-a-glance pages with a monthly focus
list, room to track reviews and giveaways, weekly post trackers,
including social media reminders and more!
4. Portland Blogger Blog Planner – You get a monthly blog posting
calendar, but you also get a weekly blog posting calendar, blog post
brainstorming sheets, finance tracker, sponsors, stats and analytics
5. The Ultimate Blog Planner Kit – For full-time bloggers who want to
increase their income and traffic. You’ll get brainstorming pages,
places to keep your affiliates, Facebook advertising, usernames and
passwords and more.
6. What Mommy Does Planner – The perfect planner for a blogger. With
website stats, blog post series trackers, 3/6/9/12 month goal setting
page and more, any blogger would totally benefit from using this
7. Elite Blog Planner – It comes with a daily checklist, long-term goal
sheet, year-at-a-glance pages, monthly calendar, weekly post planning
pages and more.
8. Living for Naptime Blog Planner – There are worksheets, checklists
and goal setting pages.
9. Shining Mom Blog Planner – This planner is actually three planners in
one: Life Planner, Kid Binder and Home Binder.
10. The Ultimate Guide to Goal Setting Planner – This
planner/workbook is filled with questions and prompts to help you
come up with your goals. There are actionable steps so that you can
be inline with your dreams!
11. The Handmade Home Blog Planner – It comes in floral, mint plaid
and yellow stripe and has all the important pages like emergency
contact, birthdays, goal pages, all with divider pages filled with
12. Maya Elious Success Planner – This will help you get clear of your
life and biz goals, identify the purpose of your goals and create a daily
and weekly action plan.
13. Beautiful Dawn Blog Planner – A six-page planner that includes a
post planner, post notes, checklist and more!
1. Mom to Mompreneur (My group!)
2. Blogging Boost
3. Mommy Blogger Top Picks
4. Kids – Family – Home
5. Working Mom Tips
6. Best Pins for Moms
7. Moms Make Money At Home
8. Mommy Lifestyle Group Board
9. It’s the Mom Life, Yo!
10. Pin Your Best Pins
11. [Our] Mama Blog Posts
12. POST YOUR BLOG! Bloggers Promote Here
13. Blogging Pros Group Board
14. Work at Home Expert MashUp
1. Mom to Mompreneur (My colab group!) – It’s a community for
2. The Badass Business Mum’s Club – For questions, frustrations and
3. Blog and Business Moms Who Do It All – For a supportive group
atmosphere with other moms.
4. Women Winning Online – A place for encouragement, education,
inspiration, and connection on this online blogging journey.
5. Blogging Boost – A place for bloggers to connect and grow!
6. Busy Moms Building – A supportive community for mom
7. Bright Bloggers + Business – A positive community for bloggers and
8. Mama CEO Club – Here we talk about everything it takes to grow our
empire, rock motherhood and love our lives.
9. Blog Promo Community – Growing blogs together.
10. Uncork Your Dork – This group is ALL about making your small
11. The Blog Loft – Where bloggers meet, collaborate, and grow their
blogs and businesses.
12. RyMixer Club – You should come here to meet other creative
people and make friends!
13. The Blog Boss Tribe – To connect, share and grow.
14. Boss Lady Besties – A place for creative entrepreneurs to get
insight on their content before actually publishing it, connect with
other creatives, and promote themselves to other like-minded girl
1. The Rule Breaker’s Club with Courtney Johnston – Courtney has
awesome videos to help you with your marketing.
2. Allison Lindstrom Blogging + Business Strategies From the Unofficial
Nerd of GirlBosses – Allison puts out a video weekly so don’t miss her
videos about blogging.
3. Holly Castro Tip Tuesday – Creative Biz Advice and Fun Friday –
Everything Else – Holly has a lot of design videos, but also blogging
videos like how to write the perfect about page for your blog.
4. Ms. Ileane Speaks – Ileane has so many awesome vlogs and what I love
about her channel are the technical vlogs.
5. Melyssa Griffin – There are some great videos and webinars about
growing your blog and business!
6. The Blog Beautician – Blogging and branding advice from Dana.
7. Anna Bennett of White Glove Social Media – Get videos to help you
optimize your Pinterest strategy.
8. Holly McCaig – Holly offers videos for creative entrepreneurs.
9. By Regina – Regina’s channel has masterclass videos as well as
interviews from experts. Here’s a webinar on how to make money
10. Brittany Bullen – Britney offers her expert knowledge to help you
sell more stuff.
11. Brilliant Business Moms – Videos to help mams build their business
Wow! There ya go mamas! Over 190 free resources to help you grow your
blog and business. Yes, it’s a lot, but absorb it now, pick one thing at a time
and enjoy these awesome freebies!
For more great tips to help you grow your blog, list and income check out