13. 1. Look at the pictures and complete the
sentences with his or her and family
1. This is his mother. Her name is
2. This is his father. _____ name is
3. This is his ________. _____ name
4. This is his ________. _____ name
32. Possessive Case ’s and ’
1. We put ’s after a singular name to indicate
the family relationship or possession.
Bart is Homer’s son.
33. 2. For plural names ending in s,
we just add the apostrophe ’.
Marge is the twins’ sister
3. With two people for same possession, use
the possessive for only the name closest to
Marge and Homer’s bed
35. 4. With different people for different
possession, use the possessive in all the names.
Lisa’s and Maggie’s beds.
36. 2.Look at the Simpsons' Family Tree
and fill in the gaps with names and the
a. Ling _____________________ daughter.
b. Homer is _________________________ husband.
c. Selma is ___________________________ mother.
d. Herb is __________________________ uncle.
e. Maggie is ________________________ niece.
f. Lisa is _________________________ sister.
g. Herb is ________________________ stepbrother.
h. Bart is __________________________ nephew.