1. Loai Hany Abdelhameid
Jeddah- Kingdom of Saudi Arabia
Mobile: +966 541594869
As an Industrial Design professional, looking for a challenging long-term career with a
reputable corporation where I can utilize my knowledge, experience, and skills to
contribute to the overall growth of the organization.
February 2012 – Jan 2014 Wood & Plexi office furniture
(http://www.woodandplexi.com), Egypt, Cairo.
Director of the Department of Partitioning (Offices, Flats, and
Commercial Buildings, Walls and Ceilings)
• Dimensions Take Off as built from the site for the rooms to be furnished.
• Working on the design from A to Z, and display to the customer for approval.
• Prepairing the BOQ for the chosen design to get the approval from the client.
• Generating Work shop drawings.
• Calculating the expense of raw materials to prepare the prototype (wood - Glass -
Acrylic - Metal - accessories ...... etc.)
• Generate Purchase Order.
• Follow-up operations and assembly.
• Quality control.
• Site supervision and following up the installation process.
August 2011 – October 2011 Danieli Construction International, United Arab
Emirates, Abu Dhabi.
• Reporting mistakes and supports it with pictures taken from the site problems
before and after the solution to database configuration at actual cost.
• Data entry.
• Autocad Draftsman.
• 3D modeling.
2006 – 2011: Helwan University of Cairo, Egypt
Bachelors of, Applied Arts
Major in Industrial Design
This section is concerned with the design and development
Of products, services and systems to get higher quality and
Comfort to the consumer at the lowest cost possible.
2010 – 2011: Graduation Project:
Design unit to purify the waters of the Nile.
Solar design camps for refugees.
Design production line dried fruits.
Freelance Work Experiences (During University Studies):
Designing Kitchens (kitchen draw).
Exhibition design and Stands.
• Microsoft Office & Adobe (Excel, Word ,PowerPoint, Adobe Reader, and
• Auto Cad
• 3D Studio Max
• Adobe Photoshop
• Adobe Illustrator
• Solid Works
• Autodesk 123D Make
3. Interpersonal Skills:
• Sound supervisory and organisational skills.
• Proactive to the work environment
• Excellent interpersonal and relationship management.
• Self-starting and self-managing.
• Clear communicator with good interpersonal skills.
• An active listener with the ability to focus on customer requirements.
• Willingness to implement new initiatives.
• Out of the box thinker.
• Excellent negotiation skills.
• Ability to work under pressure.
• Ability to handle conflicts or challenging situations confidently.
• Ability to utilize available resources effectively.
• Strong negotiations skills.
• Excellent team player.
• Critical thinking and analysis.
• Resourcing and managing local sources
• Problem solving and inventory solution making.
• Excellent organizational, managerial and planning skills.
• Capable of handling different and multiple rules & tasks efficiently.
• Arabic (Mother tongue)
• English (Good)
• Hold a valid UAE driving license - Possess a car.
• References available upon request.