1. Siva Reddy K
3515 SW 39th
BLVD 18 B http;//www.linkedin.com/in/kshivareddy (352) 870 4984
To obtain a summer internship where I can use my knowledge and experience to become a valuable member of the
construction team, while learning valuable skills and increasing my understanding of the construction industry.
Aug 2018 – Dec 2018 Intern, Larsen & Toubro Amaravati, India
• Worked as a Asst. Construction Manager. During this time, I read lined drawings, performed quantity takeoffs,
wrote scope sheets, worked with subs and became very proficient with digitizing.
• Coordinated with the project manager, sub-contractors and the chief architect in resolving quality issues of
2016-2018 Junior Architect, Sandarbh Design Studio Bangalore, India
• Reconstruction of existing 3D model, Construction Drawings for residential and public projects.
• Coordinated with construction manager to review daily tasks and maintain invoices and change orders.
• Coordinated with field supervisor in checking issue list and conveying it for the subcontractor.
• While working for a private homeowner I designed a staircase, retaining walls and furniture design, fixtures for
the entire residence.
May 2014 – Aug 2015 Site Engineer Intern, Bhoomi Builders Guntur, India
• Performed field quality test on construction materials arriving on-site and evaluated test reports.
• Assessed the cost and material analysis on installed reinforced steel beams and columns.
• Estimated quantity take-offs using shop drawings and specifications.
2019 - Present M.E. Rinker, Sr. School of Construction Management, University of Florida Gainesville, FL
• Master of Science in Construction Management
Course work - Construction Information systems, Construction Methods Improvement, Design-Build Delivery
methods, Construction Law
2013-2018 Sathyabama University Chennai, India
• Bachelor’s in Architecture GPA 3.28
Course work – Design Studio, Project Management, Building Construction, Professional Practice, Thesis.
SOFTWARE SKILLS & CREDENTIALS
• Architectural Design, Architectural Drawings, Working Drawings.
• Proficient with digitizing in Architecture.
• Microsoft office – Project, Excel, PowerPoint, Microsoft Word.
• Revit, Primavera P6, AutoCAD, LumionPro and SketchUp.
• Adobe Photoshop, Adobe Illustrator, Premiere Pro, InDesign.
• Capstone Project: Conventional Center – Live proposal at Sabarmati riverfront, Gujarat, India.
• Vernacular Architecture workshop in Auroville by UNESCO
• Worked actively in planning, organizing, and coordinating All India NASA association competitions.
• Representative and one of the members of the Core Innovation Team of Sathyabama Design Club which plans
and organizes various Technical and Cultural fests.
• Organized and assisted technical events – ‘AutoCAD Techie’ for all university students, Sketchup workshop by