SlideShare utilise les cookies pour améliorer les fonctionnalités et les performances, et également pour vous montrer des publicités pertinentes. Si vous continuez à naviguer sur ce site, vous acceptez l’utilisation de cookies. Consultez nos Conditions d’utilisation et notre Politique de confidentialité.
SlideShare utilise les cookies pour améliorer les fonctionnalités et les performances, et également pour vous montrer des publicités pertinentes. Si vous continuez à naviguer sur ce site, vous acceptez l’utilisation de cookies. Consultez notre Politique de confidentialité et nos Conditions d’utilisation pour en savoir plus.
Lourdes B. Rodriguez
Social Media, Promotion, and Artist Development Specialist
4728 Eaves Lane
Charlotte, NC, 28215
Bilingual entertainment socialite whose focus is social media marketing, promotional development,
and artist development. Working to better assist independent artists and entrepreneurs by
developing strategic marketing campaigns, branding, product launch preparations, and social media
profile using Vimeo, Twitter, Facebook, and LinkedIn.
Personal Traits: Diligent, innovative, creative, reliable, loyal, exceptional leader, and a strong team
• Search Engine Optimization • Project Management • Promotion
• Mobile Marketing • Public Relations • Vimeo Production
• Market Research • Business Development • Facebook Marketing
• Branding Identity • Artist Development • Twitter Feeds
Global Solutions, LLC., Orlando, Florida 10/2009 – 9/2010
Public Relations Assistant and Marketing Consultant to Dr. Jade K. Brightly
Assist Dr. Jade K. Brightly an author, catalyst, financial presenter, Founder and CEO of Global
Solutions, LLC., to develop strategic media campaigns to promote her newly published book “ 8 keys
to Financial Freedom”.
• Introduce and establish social media networks for Dr. Jade K. Brightly including: Facebook,
Twitter, Vimeo, and LinkedIn.
• Provide consultation in strategic marketing procedures including viral marketing techniques,
mobile marketing, and social network marketing incorporating search engine optimization
• Assist to re-brand business logo and corporate slogan.
Gregorian BC., Tampa, Florida 11/2008- 6/2010
Career Consultant and Artist Developer for independent artist Brian Chubb (Gregorian BC)
Initially hired as a career consultant to assist Brian Chubb with establishing a career in the
entertainment industry under the alias name Gregorian BC. Provide the artist with image consultation
to better market his product.
• Established a publishing company with BMI publishing.
• Assisted the artist with developing legal binding agreements with band members.
• Researched an entertainment lawyer in the Tampa, Florida area.
• Consulted the artist on merchandising and distribution costs.
• Re-vamped the artist company image, name, logo, and website.
• Established a Facebook page incorporating search engine optimization tactics.
The Firm Promotions., Orlando, Florida 4/2010 – 4/2010
Assistant V.I.P Night Club Promoter
Hired as a V.I.P promoter by “The Firm” a promotions team known for hosting the biggest nightclub
events in Orlando, Florida.
• Organized seating arrangements for V.I.P clientele.
• Sold and upgraded tickets at the door.
Suited and Driven, LLC., Winter Park, Florida 6/2009 - 2/2010
Executive Assistant to James Alexander, Founder and CEO
Assisted James Alexander, Founder and CEO of Suited and Driven, LLC. , with the development
process of creating a charity designed to assist men of all ages with the proper preparations needed
to establish a strong foundation in the job market.
• Created and developed the company’s logo and slogan.
• Organized weekly conference calls and virtual meetings with potential investors and sponsors.
• Developed strategic marketing campaigns that did not require much funding using social
networking sites including: Twitter, Facebook, and Linkedin.
Kates Paperie., New York City, New York 2/2002 – 3/2004
Assistant Manager of Internet Sales and Customer Service
Hired as a customer service sales representative to assist the clientele with the purchase of
specialized stationery and costume made orders. Quickly, promoted to the Internet department as the
assistant manager of virtual sales increasing the volume of sales by 25% during the holiday season.
• Quickly re-organized work process to complete a full day’s work in 6 hours then taught co-
workers how to streamline their own tasks – for example, used excel spread sheets to list all
orders in accordance to next day delivery, 1- 2 day delivery, standard 7 day delivery, and back
• Assisted head buyers with keeping the most popular merchandise in stock.
• Developed a brand identity for the department and produced creative advertisements, internal
press releases, and photographed then upload merchandise photos unto the company’s
Florida Music Festival (FMF) Orlando, Florida 2010.
“Viscera” actress Detective Torres in independent film produced and directed by Mellissa Thomas
Orlando, Florida 2010.
OS: Microsoft Windows, Microsoft Windows Server, and Mac.
Software: Microsoft Office for PC and Mac (Excel, Power Point, Word, and Access), Adobe CS4
(Photoshop), iWork (Pages, Numbers, and Keynote), iLife (iPhoto and iMovie), and Google Apps.
Master of Science - Major: Entertainment Business, Full Sail University, Winter Park, Florida
Awarded “Advance Achiever” Graduation class speaker (2010).
Bachelor of Science - Major: Music Business, Full Sail University, Winter Park, Florida (2008).
Associate of Science – Major: Business Management, Borough of Manhattan C. C., New York