SlideShare utilise les cookies pour améliorer les fonctionnalités et les performances, et également pour vous montrer des publicités pertinentes. Si vous continuez à naviguer sur ce site, vous acceptez l’utilisation de cookies. Consultez nos Conditions d’utilisation et notre Politique de confidentialité.
SlideShare utilise les cookies pour améliorer les fonctionnalités et les performances, et également pour vous montrer des publicités pertinentes. Si vous continuez à naviguer sur ce site, vous acceptez l’utilisation de cookies. Consultez notre Politique de confidentialité et nos Conditions d’utilisation pour en savoir plus.
Semantic Brandbuilding – How to become a recognizable Brand!
Search engines and also the way people search are almost changing. Voice-Search and Mobile-Interfaces
come into the game of search-marketing. The only way to cope with this is to become a serious authority in a
specific field. It is all about being real and valuable. According to my friends Eric Enge and David Amerland
search-marketers have to structure their whole digital-marketing-strategy around the following paradigmas:
▪ Make crystal clear who you really are and what you do!
▪ Make clear how you do it and why it makes sense for others!
▪ Play an active role in our community!
▪ Produce helpful high-quality-content which engages people!
▪ Earn links and social shares from people, relevant influencers and
▪ Respond to relevant questions in our costumer community!
▪ Always keep in mind to do something meaningful, relevant and
▪ Answer possible user questions!
▪ Keep an eye on important issues and developments in our industry!
▪ Blog about stuff that really matters to your clients!
=> Be as real as you can in all your online-activities – this forms your unique entity-identity! Semantic-
Search-technologies and the rise of artificial intelligence require a sustainable online- marketing-approach:
Onpage Offpage Real People / Social-Community
- Make a responsive
website with a clear
- Offer the highest user-
- Do a widespread
- Link out to other
- Provide kick ass
- Make clear for what
- Answer all possible
- Provide clear
- Create a holistic-
architecture that fits the
needs of users!
- Speed up your website
as much as possible!
- Your technical SEO
must be state of the art!
- Use multiple media-
formats for a higher
- Declare your USP and
make clear what makes
- Earn relevant brand-
mentions and co-
- Make sure that relevant
media-sources and blogs
are talking about you!
- Discuss with brand-
leaders and opinon-
- Show your brand-
expertise to real users on
- Provide relevant
content which produces
likes and shares!
- Be active in your local-
- Make sure that the
right people talk about
you and vistit your
- Engage with users and give a away some
knowledge! - Make people following you!
- Provide helpful information and offer a great
service with an assume support!
- Get the right content in front of the right persons!
- Always add something personal which makes your
- Inform all our circumstances and real life
community about who you are and what you do!
- Engage in social projects! - Give something of
value back to the world!
- Do Storytelling and not advertising!
- Make customers not sales!
Mag. Wolfgang Jagsch - Semantic Copywriter – www.texter-linz.at