SlideShare utilise les cookies pour améliorer les fonctionnalités et les performances, et également pour vous montrer des publicités pertinentes. Si vous continuez à naviguer sur ce site, vous acceptez l’utilisation de cookies. Consultez nos Conditions d’utilisation et notre Politique de confidentialité.
SlideShare utilise les cookies pour améliorer les fonctionnalités et les performances, et également pour vous montrer des publicités pertinentes. Si vous continuez à naviguer sur ce site, vous acceptez l’utilisation de cookies. Consultez notre Politique de confidentialité et nos Conditions d’utilisation pour en savoir plus.
• MH 370, a Boeing 777 was a regular flight which operated
between Kuala Lumpur and Beijing.
• The flight went missing on 8th March 2014.
• This tragedy ended up as the most speculated mystery of recent
times, still unsolved.
• On that catastrophic night, it had 227 passengers and 12 crew
members on board.
• 00:42 Flight took off from KLIA
*All Times in MYT.
• 01:19:30 Final words exchanged
*All Times in MYT.
• Multinational search operation was carried out in the Gulf of Thailand
and South China sea.
• Analysis of the satellite communication.
• Australia took charge of the search operation.
• Comprehensive survey of sea floor was carried out.
• Flaperon had been found.
• In an accident investigation, it's a critical part to come up with theories.
Especially right now when we don't have anything. We don't have
anything tangible. We don't have something to say, hey, yes – because
we don't know where that airplane is and we need to find out why. If
you take one theory, the airplane would be where we're looking at right
now. If you take another theory, where there was nefarious intent,
they're trying to avoid radars, the airplane could be somewhere else. If
you say it was – whatever it is, you've got to use these theories, weigh
them against the facts so you know which one to go to.
• Terrorist Attack
• Spoofed Data
• North Korea
• Crew Suicide
• Sucked By Black-Hole
• Captured by Aliens
• Struck by Meteor
• Shakira- Pitbull song :
"Now it's off to Malaysia" and "Two passports, three cities, two countries,
one day“ in the song “Get it Started” was under suspicion but was later
termed as coincidence
• Pilot reappeared in Taiwan.
• Drop in Tourism in Malaysia due to Chinese tourists.
• Losses in Malaysian Airlines.
• MH 370 retired and was replaced by MH 318.