• My proposal of my magazine is to inform action
fans to learn more about new and upcoming action
• My magazine will also entertain the audience by
providing information on famous actors personal
lives by including funny interviews so they can
relate to them.
• This will make my audience more interested
meaning they will want to learn even more on
action films and will also provide interesting
reviews on action films and actors performance.
• The main objective of my magazine is for my
target audience to relate directly to action films
being promoted, with a aim of being a successful
magazine being sold in north London.
• I will also use social media to market my
magazine by showing clips of action films and
interviews with famous actors .
3. The name
• The name of my magazine will be
"ACTION". The reason I have chosen the
name "ACTION' is because it is my main
genre and stands out to my audience,
because usually when directors start
filming, they shout 'ACTION' to make it
clear they have started recording.
• My moodboard presents different
action films with famous well-known
actors people will recognise and be
• Also I have included gun violence and
explosions in my moodboard as this is
common in most action films.
5. Colour scheme
• My colour scheme will be
red and black as I think
these colours match my
genre of action.
• They are also strong and
masculine colours, that mix
together well when using
this as my background.
• My magazine will be avalilable monthly as a online copy and
print copy. There will be approximately 80-90 pages
• The cost of my magazine will range from £4.50 as a print copy
and £3.50 for the online one.
• If buying a subscription for my magazine, either once a month
or £35.99 for a whole year it will allow my consumers to
purchase both the online and printed version
• My USP of my magazine will allow customers to have the
chance to win a free subscription for a whole year and receive
all magazines for free, just buy buying either version.
• My magazine will include all types of information on action films and actors that are
most popular at the moment
• There will be one main new action film as my front cover image and a double page
spread of an interview with the main actor.
• I will also include adverts with images of the new films and some context on what's it
about. The magazine will also have articles about action films with different peoples
opinons for the readers to relate to.
• The articles will also provide information about about the film and key moments within
the film. Finally my magazine will have a list of the top 5 action films of all time as
readers can have their own opinion if they agree or disagree.
• The genre for my
magazine will be action,
as I believe it is a genre
witch appeals to a big
target audience as action
films can be the most
exiting with less diologe
than other genres of films
• My main target audience
will be teens of the male
gender and adults within
their 20-30's as they are
the most common to be
interested in action films.
9. Font style
I have chosen this font because i
think it is bold and will attract the
readers eye when using this for
my front cover. I also think this is
a strong font and matches my
genre of action.
10. Resources and
• Camera – for taking photos that will be used in my
• Editor – To edit diffrernt aspects on the magazine
• Social media team- to help promote the magazine
• Photoshop- for creating moodboards and different
images in my magazine
11. Distribution & Marketing
• I will promote my magazine locally by using posters and
selling it in small specialised shops .
• Subscriptions to make people more interested in buying my
• I will also use social media to promote the online verison by
creating a website
• Finally Identifying key content and distribution channels
• My main competiton will be
- Empire film magazine
- Time magazine
These will be my main competiton as they all promote action films and
I will try to make my magazine as good as possible to compete with
In conclusion I think magazine will inform, update and
entertain action films fans on different action films and
• My magazine will also stick to the same colour scheme of
red and black throughout my magazine.
• It will also include interviews, articles and adverts to inform
the readers, and i will use social media to promote my