SlideShare utilise les cookies pour améliorer les fonctionnalités et les performances, et également pour vous montrer des publicités pertinentes. Si vous continuez à naviguer sur ce site, vous acceptez l’utilisation de cookies. Consultez nos Conditions d’utilisation et notre Politique de confidentialité.
SlideShare utilise les cookies pour améliorer les fonctionnalités et les performances, et également pour vous montrer des publicités pertinentes. Si vous continuez à naviguer sur ce site, vous acceptez l’utilisation de cookies. Consultez notre Politique de confidentialité et nos Conditions d’utilisation pour en savoir plus.
Analysis of hulk character. hulk character created by stan lee and jeck kirby. hulk character of comics. hulk history.
relationship of hulk character, characteristic of hulk character,gestures of hulk character
Stan Lee and Jack Kirby
HULK CHARACTER CREATER
Stan Lee (born Stanley Martin
Lieber, December 28, 1922) is
an American comic book
writer, editor, publisher, media
producer, television host,
actor, voice actor and former
president and chairman
of Marvel Comics.
Jack Kirby (August 28, 1917 – February
6, 1994),born Jacob Kurtzberg, was
an American comic book artist, writer
and editor regarded by historians and
fans as one of the major innovators
and most influential creators in the
comic book medium.
HULK CHARACTER CREATER
Stan Lee said that the Hulk's creation was
inspired by a combination of
Frankenstein and Dr. Jekyll and Mr. Hyde
•To create HULK character taken a concept of two
personality of character from strange case of Dr.jekyll
and Mr. Hyde.
• When creating the Hulk, Lee and Kirby were inspired
by the horror/literature characters Frankenstein and Dr.
•Robert Bruce Banner was born to atomic scientist Dr. Brian Banner and his
•After graduating high school, Bruce began studying nuclear physics at Desert State
University and later at the California Institute of Technology.
• On the day of the bomb’s scheduled detonation Banner saw someone in the testing
• Banner managed to push Jones to safety. However, rather than delay the countdown
and halt the detonation as instructed, Banner’s assistant Igor Starsky, allowed the
countdown and the subsequent detonation to occur. This resulted in Banner being
caught in the Gamma Bomb explosion and thus exposed to an incredibly massive
amount of gamma radiation.
•They were still in isolation at sundown when Banner transformed into a gray,
monstrous, and lumbering brute for the first time. This brute was quickly dubbed “the
Hulk” by military personnel.
ANALYSIS OF CHARACTER :
• HULK character is humanoid character.
CHARACTER TYPE :
EDITORIAL NAME :
• Indestructible hulk , incredible hulk
• BY LOOKING OF HULK BODY AUDIEANCE CONVENCED THAT
HULK IS STRONGEST WHO CAN BREAK ANYTHING .
• AUDIENCE CONVENCED THAT HOW MUCH ANGER BY BREAKING
THINGS AND ROARING .
CRITICAL ANALYSIS :
• HULK IS STRONGEST BECAUSE OF BIG.
• USED GREEN COLOR TO BODY BECAUSE OF PYSCOLOGY MEANINGOF
GREEN COLOR LOOK LIKE HEALTHY
Hulk : The Hulk is constantly enraged and draws his strength from this
rage. The angrier The Hulk is the more powerful he becomes.
This aspect of his physiology grants him virtually limitless
strength. If The Hulk calms down to a certain point, he reverts
back to his human form.
Affiliation: The Avengers
Unusual Features: Green eyes and skin and gigantic bodily
Marital Status: Single
Occupation: Nuclear physicist
Place of Birth: Dayton, Ohio
BEST TRAIT : SPEED AND STRONGNESS
Bruce Banner :
• Banner, a physicist, is sarcastic and seemingly very self-
assured when he first appears in Incredible Hulk #1, but is
also emotionally withdrawn in most fashions.
• As a child, Banner's father Brian often got mad and
physically abused both Banner and his mother, creating
the psychological complex of fear, anger, and the fear of
anger and the destruction it can cause that underlies the
• The original version of Hulk was often shown as simple and
quick to anger.
• From his earliest stories, the Hulk has been concerned with
finding sanctuary and quiet and often is shown reacting
emotionally to situations quickly.
• In the 1970s, Hulk was shown as more prone to anger and
rage, and less talkative. Writers played with the nature of his
transformations, briefly giving Banner control over the
change, and the ability to maintain control of his Hulk form.
POWER AND ABILITIES :
Bruce Banner :
• Banner is considered one of the greatest scientific minds on
Earth, possessing "a mind so brilliant it cannot be measured
on any known intelligence test."He holds expertise in biology,
chemistry, engineering, physiology, and nuclear
.physics. Genius-level intellect
POWER AND ABILITIES :
• Super strength, speed, endurance, reflexes, and durability
• Immunity to diseases and viruses
• Adrenal activation and anger empowerment
• Accelerated healing and longevity
• Resistance to mind control
• Able to sense astral forms
• Skilled hand-to-hand combatant
• Able to hold his breath for long periods of time
• He has two main catchphrases: "Hulk is strongest one there
is!" and the better-known "HULK SMASH!", which has
founded the basis for a number of pop culture memes.
• Mother : Rebecca
• Father : Dr. Brian Banner
• Friend : Rick Jones
• Girlfriend : Betty Ross
BIBLE OF HULK :
GENDER : MALE
HEIGHT : 5’9” AS A BANNER
6’6” AS GRAY HULK
7’8” SAVAGE HULK
7’6’’ MERGED HULK
8’8” GREEN SCAR
WEIGHT : 58 KG AS BANNER
SAVAGE HULK 1,040 lbs. - 1,400 lbs.
MERGED HULK 1,150 lbs.
Green Scar 2,400 lbs. .
EYES : BROWN AS BANNER
GRAY AS GRAY HULK
GREEN AS GREEN
SKIN : GREEN,GRAY AS MR.FIXIT
HAIR : BROWN AS BANNER
BLACK AS GRAY HULK
GREEN AS GREEN HULK
UNIVERSE : EARTH-616
PLACE OF BIRTH : DAYTON,OHIO
CREATER : STAN LEE AND JACK KIRBY
FIRST APPEARANCE : INCREDIBLE HULK
CHARACTER FACIAL EXPRESSIONS:
ANGRY SAD CONFUSE
CHARACTER MODELSHIT IN 3D:
3/4TH VIEW BACK VIEW SIDE VIEW FRONT VIEW