1. Mohammed Mostafa
• Email Address: email@example.com
• Mobile Phone: +971568820171
• Address. Dubai
Target Job Title: Land& Quantity Surveyor
• Career Objective A results driven, self-motivated and resourceful quantity surveyor working as
part of a busy team effectively managing all the costs relating to building and civil engineering
projects. Having a proven track record of minimizing the costs of a project and enhancing value
for money, while still achieving the required standards and quality. Possessing excellent foresight
& the ability to plan ahead when working on construction projects. Can communicate effectively
with developers / contractors & would be an asset to any employer who respects loyalty &
responsibility ambitious and growing company to forge a career as a first class quantity surveyor.
• Employment Status: Full time
• Notice Period: 1 month or less
• Birth Date: 1 July 1992 (Age: 24)
• Gender: Male
• Nationality: Egyptian
• Residence: Dubai, United Arab Emirates
• Visa Status: Visit Visa
• Marital Status: Single
Land& Quantity Surveyor
Location: Al Nasr Company for Building and Constructions (EGYCO) - Alexandria, Egypt
Company Industry: Building Constructions
Period: 01- December 2013 till 31- December 2015.
- Constructing of pier at Abu Qir Port
- Katameya Dunes & Golf City.
Job Role: Surveyor.
- Preparing affection plans for new title deeds
- Supervising full process of Issuing new title deeds (from technical scope)
- Create, Review and Monitor the production of CAD drawings, assessment of drawings, time,
checking, quality control, issuance etc.
- Reviewing of as built drawings for real estate projects in coordination with Municipality
- Review of Subcontractor’s Shop drawings
- Preparing the latest status of different submittals (Shop Drawing , As built Drawing) for real estate
- Overall responsibility for monitoring incoming and outgoing drawings.
- Preparing the latest status of drawing submittals and forward final report to the manager of the
dept. on weekly basis.
- Completing the Electronic archiving for the dept.
At Tanta University
• Qualification: Bachelor of Arts
• Section: Geography
• Major: Survey
• Graduation: May - 2013
• University: Tanta University
• University Project: Full Land Survey for the valley of “Hurghada City” completing Contour map of
that region (2012 / 2013).
3. • Specialists Diploma in modern Survey and Maps) June -2014)
• Degree: Above Average (75.29 %)
• Using Total station instruments and other surveying tools ( level –
total station – GPS )
• Microsoft office proficient (word, excel, power point)
• On site survey and client liaison experience.
• Experience of preparing arboriculture and topographical reports.
• Knowledge of Stock Condition Surveys.
• Experience in design of foundations and retaining walls.
• AutoCAD 2012 (2D & 3D).
• Adobe Photoshop.
• Internet Browsers
• Great communication and interpersonal skills.
• Able to work in a team.
• Quick learner & hard worker.
• Has sense to create new ideas.
• Self motivated.
• Adaptable to change and can work in any place.
• Ability to work under pressure.
Arabic (Mother language)