1. Muna Nour
Arch. Muna Mahmoud NourHussun
Reside in: Jeddah - Kingdom of Saudi Arabia
Seeking for a job with a reputable firm with a challenging
atmosphere where I can utilize my background
knowledge, skills and capabilities in architecture.
If you are currently looking for a highly motivated & hard
working architect, I hope you consider my application. I
am sure I will be able to meet your requirements.
1997 – 2003
Bachelor Degree of Architectural Engineering in the
Faculty of Engineering form Isra Privet University (Amman
King Hussein Mosque
Large Islamic complex project consisting of a mosque, a
library and museum.
2003-2004: Al-Sahafi est. for contracting. (Architecture
Preparing, designing architectural documents and
meeting with clients to receive their needs and
2005: Amar Center for Architectural Studies. (Architecture
Preparing bids documents and BOQ
2005-2006: Bilal AL-Khteeb Est. for contracting.
Preparing, designing architectural documents, preparing
bids' documents, reviewing submitted bids & preparing
detail drawing for site.
• Working Experience
• Designing interior spaces, preparing bids documents, BOQ
and specifications and responsible for architecture and interior
• Tracking various projects and following them up with the
projects teams and members.
• Proposing plans and programs that boost the effectiveness of
• Tracking and monitoring the cost and expenses with the
projects teams and members.
• Developing the project work plan, assigning work activities,
projects and programs, monitoring work flow, reviewing and
evaluating work methods and procedures, and directing such
activities to serve the project management unit’s goals and
• Supporting engineers and project members with technical and
• Revising the installation plans and technical drawings.
• Monitoring quality services provided in the operation and
ensuring that corrective actions are taken when technical
problems arise during providing the service.
• Preparing work schedules, breaking down activities to execute
technical tasks, and setting milestones to measure projects
• Assigning tasks to subordinates according to their specialties,
knowledge, and capabilities.
• Managing customers’ expectations, understanding their
requirements, and handling their complaints.
• Supervising the implementation of the project plans, as well as
ensuring their compliance with company’s rules and policies.
• Ensuring that work activities are carried out suggesting any
necessary actions to the direct supervisor.
• Resolving problems when arises, and taking appropriate
corrective actions accordingly.
• Organizing subcontractors to carry out all stages of installation
and negotiating the rate of pay under the supervision of the
Computer software (AUTOCAD (2d &3d), Photoshop & MS
Attend PMP course
Preparing specifications & bill of quantity for (structure
drawings, architectural drawings & interior drawings).
Designing, preparing specifications and bill of quantity for
Knowledge in mechanical &light system.
Execution and project supervision
Knowledge in accounting bookkeeping.
Mitral and colour selection
Fluent in Arabic & English both written & spoken
Reading, swimming and Drawing.