2. Apply Your Knowledge Now
• Knowledge is useless unless you apply it.
• Applying your knowledge is the only way for you to
know if it will benefit you or not.
• That way, you can discover new information to
improve your life.
• Don’t put knowledge on hold until you believe it is
the right moment.
• The right moment to apply your knowledge is now.
3. No Time to Delay
• When delay your application of knowledge,
you’re less likely to want to learn new things
because your current knowledge is taking up
• However, when you apply information, you
release the knowledge into your life and open up
room for new material to enter.